Ranking
Original Post
TK Mod Thread
Welcome To Tk's Mod Thread

Here I will be Posting All the mods that me (the leader of Team Kinetic) and onsola (a member of Team Kinetic) have created for the team to complete. all of these maps will be of varying difficulty and will require different techniques / skills to be completed.

Tk_Forest_Pk

pics

Tk_PKD_Pk

pics

Tk_Practice_Pk

pics

Attached Files
TK_Forsest_PK.tbm (22.4 KB, 38 views)
Tk_Practice_Pk.tbm (20.0 KB, 43 views)
Tk_PKD_Remastered.tbm (26.4 KB, 40 views)
Last edited by jackseptceye; Aug 27, 2016 at 08:18 AM.
The tk_forsest_Pk (Spelling mistake in the name ?) Looks pretty good. I quite like the colours in particular, even tho you could have used the remaining objects and some more colour variation to make it feel a bit more natural. The path is pretty free and seems fun to run.

Tk_Pkd_pk has a really cool design imo, but could use slightly livelier colours (and colour variations too). There's also a bit of rescaling to be done, because the toris look like giants next to some of these doors.

Speaking of doors : inside the blue floored room there's one that falls flat but looks like it was supposed to be in the wall. Is that normal? Also, if you just slam the door (which could fit the hole better), why not just making it a static and doing something better with the nonstatic ? Same thing for the hole in the wall.

In my opinion, these are all pretty good mods, they just need a few touches here and there to make them stand out.

Oh and pleaaaaaaaaaaaase spoiler your screenshots.
Last edited by DashSora; Aug 5, 2016 at 04:14 PM.
trust me i would if i knew how... but i finished making this thread at 5 am last ni... this morning and i was just to out of fuel to look it up or anything

ps. thx for the CnC
Originally Posted by jackseptceye View Post
trust me i would if i knew how... but i finished making this thread at 5 am last ni... this morning and i was just to out of fuel to look it up or anything

ps. thx for the CnC

Above the box where you write, on the right, there's a small bubble that says "spoil". Highlight whatever you desire to put in a spoiler, click this icon, and write in the pop message what you desire the title of your spoiler to be

And no problem !