Toribash
Original Post
(Flare) Flare Recruitment

Flare is Recruiting if you need a clan then why don't you apply to Flare? and if you want to apply these are the requirements

Name:
GMT:
Forums activity:
In game activity:
Why you want to join:
What you can offer:
Replays: (optinal)

I would like it to be a Free Form or your application will be ignored
Last edited by Danny; Jul 24, 2015 at 11:24 AM. Reason: My Thread
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
App for FLARE
My name is Matthew or MRROBATO, I am 13 Years old turning 14 next year.
My skype name is Sudakai Karadasi, my GMT is -8:00. SO if you are in another GMT Wich is far from mine, please understand what time I will wake up.. My forum activity is somehow 5.7 now cause I got fighting and also school :3 (But I play TB Alot because I dont really have a good piority xD), my in-game activity is mostly 7.8, and the only reason that I want to join a clan is to experience the fellowship, from my clan mates... And to also get TC From clan wars Cx... All I can offer is my broship to you guys and how much I can help... (I may NOT be there sometimes to help if you need help because I still have school, yes I said I dont have a good piority, but I have a piority.. See what I mean?) I hve no replays to show you guys, sometime when I spar I can make one for you guys.
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
Mrobato , That will be a yes the reazon is you have a good heart and that is a good Application , Good job .
[Team aikido] [Olda] |DaF|
>Bro Flame forger, Marketer(>'-')> GIVE
I will say yes because you filled in all the requirements you do have seen a few in game matches of you and you are not bad we will have to see if your up to the challenge
I am a brexit survivor.
Hello my name is Aaron Manuel, my screen name is RavenAGM, I am A 6th grader whos 10 and will be 11 next year, sadly i do not have skype but you can call me on the landline, my GMT is Sunday 16th July 2015 12:40:00, I am barely active on the forums but mostly in game, I would like to join so we can hangout, become good buds and do clan wars, I can offer loyalty, friendship, kindness and support. Thank you for taking your time to read this and please reply. -Raven
It's a no from me because of the fact you couldn't put a valid gmt and some of your grammar was bad that's all apply again in 1 week. Remember take your time
I am a brexit survivor.
Hello, hi, sup, wasup etc. my name is Lukas but pls call me kukman im 14 years old and...yeah im 14. my skype is L.A.KUKMAN and i am swedish so my GMT is + 2:00. i am very active in the forums and the game becsue i make textures and sell them and play with bros. i actully want a clan and i want to join this clan becuse i want to help people with TK and custom run in parkour or spars and i have been in LUX you guys wont know LUX by now but if you do good

From That Idiot: KUKMAN
Attached Files
# 00-02 the impossible flow.rpl (157.0 KB, 3 views)
# 00-05 GET REKT.rpl (79.8 KB, 3 views)
# 00-00 The Bad Feeling.rpl (603.6 KB, 4 views)
parkour_dream_d.tbm (47.2 KB, 4 views)
PM me if you wanna spar or parkour
I will say yes because of the fact that it is a good app filled all the requirements you are 14 I think that you are some what mature so yeah you have my yes
I am a brexit survivor.
KUKMAN that will be a yes , you have a perfect application .
[Team aikido] [Olda] |DaF|
>Bro Flame forger, Marketer(>'-')> GIVE
Nameylan Mace
GMT:Eastern 12 27 pm 7/27/2015
Forums activity:
In game activity:85 hours
Why you want to join:Flare Looks like its pretty good.I would like to join because i think i can make this clan ALOT better
What you can offer: I Am very good. I can Do just about any move. Im also a brown belt
Replays: (optinal) Nope =P