Toribash
Original Post
(Fluid) Recruitment Center

Story

Write a freeform application, better if it's well organized in paragraphs. It should be something enjoyable to read.
Your app should have your age, Why you want to join our clan, About your self, And Toribash History.After you have posted your application we will read it and vote. Votes are based on your activity, personality and skills. Be patient and do not spam asking for votes, you are allowed to ask about your application if in 2 days you haven’t received any answer. If the final votes result is still neutral or we need to know your skills, you will be tested. You will be tested In The regular mods like Lenshu,Adb,Greykido and All other mods. I wish you all Good luck, In joining are clan.
Last edited by Rock; Mar 20, 2016 at 03:59 PM.
God dammit
Hello, i think i will be the first posting a reply here so...... i should do it right ? hahaha|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Well, my age is 18, and im trying to join the clan for 3 reasons:
1-I dont need to post something every 4 minutes, i mean, extremely forum active.
2-Why not ? My clan died on 18th (this month) and i want to become part of another clan

History about myself ? If i tell you that, i should kill you ! (jk)
Im living on Argentina, and.... idk, what should i post here ? my cat´s name ?
My history on Toribash is pretty boring and big, i mean, 5 years is pretty long time, and i can resume it on few words; I made allies, enemys, friends, i met better persons, and got hatred by others.

Anyways, my best mod is Aikido, is the only mod i play (specially quick aikido) when im on my free time

By the way, im 9/10 active in-game and 7-8/10 on forums, because i dont have too much things to post about :P
and my belt is 4th dan

Have a nice day
Last edited by WhitePhoenix; Mar 22, 2016 at 04:41 PM. Reason: forgot my belt
Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
Hello, i think i will be the first posting a reply here so...... i should do it right ? hahaha|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

1-I dont need to post something every 4 minutes, i mean, extremely forum active.
2-Why not ? My clan died on 18th (this month) and i want to become part of another clan

My history on Toribash is pretty boring and big, i mean, 5 years is pretty long time, and i can resume it on few words; I made allies, enemys, friends, i met better persons, and got hatred by others.

Anyways, my best mod is Aikido, is the only mod i play (specially quick aikido) when im on my free time

By the way, im 9/10 active in-game and 7-8/10 on forums, because i dont have too much things to post about :P
and my belt is 4th dan

Have a nice day

Your app did lack some stuff but You sound like a respectful player who obeys the rules so why not, Yes from me.
God dammit
Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post

and my belt is 4th dan

Have a nice day

your application is confusing and fluttered, but i see you put effort. For now i am neutral. But i would love to meet you ingame and see if you can change my mind ; ) as long as your not a ass-cake, im sure you will do just fine : D

and my belt is 4th dan

Have a nice day

I can see that some effort went into this. Yes from me too.
If Someone want to meet me in-game, just send me a Email ([email protected])
Or a message on Whatsapp (send me a PM and i will reply with my phone number)

Anyways, i will try to be in-game on Quick Aikido/bets Servers.

Have a nice day
If Someone want to meet me in-game, just send me a Email ([email protected])
Or a message on Whatsapp (send me a PM and i will reply with my phone number)

Anyways, i will try to be in-game on Quick Aikido/bets Servers.

Have a nice day

Check pm
Yo, Fluid clan is back and Will be open and I will like to see some application :P
God dammit