Ranking
Belt (Minimum is black): brown
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : i was hppy but now im out of shape
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth): i know everyone in this clan (exept the new guys) and i was member till i had a little break
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : no
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ? i followed them and i am still following them
Favorite/Best Official Mod: taekkyon
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): editing but im out of shape with that too and dj-ing
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): bottom exept for the dj part
Previous Clans(if any): WCA, DP , Hunters <3
Favorite Forum(if any): every forum that exists
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): i was in TEO , LFO, OOT, MMO thats what i remember
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : hell no
Level of forum activity(Important!): 9/10 (you know that too)
Number of Infractions: NONE
MY art

Last edited by Dzajko56; Aug 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM.
you can see what i said in the discussion thread
-----
update
i got some dj-ing skills but i dont got any examples
Last edited by Dzajko56; Aug 2, 2012 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Dzajko56 View Post
you can see what i said in the discussion thread
-----
update
i got some dj-ing skills but i dont got any examples

I'm impressed with the video's, but i have not seen you in action, mind if you post some replays?
Originally Posted by Huskai View Post
I'm impressed with the video's, but i have not seen you in action, mind if you post some replays?

sorry bro but when i quitted i deleted toribash so i dont have any but you can find some of them in the "Move makers organization"
Last edited by Dzajko56; Aug 3, 2012 at 10:52 AM.
Video's were awesome, don't listen to Oopy
Have not seen you in-game before I think. So I'll remain neutral for now.
llol I made it to end of that first vid! its a yes from me ;)
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*