Toribash

Belt: Black

How happy are you with your level of skill in the game?: I think it is fine, i am not bad nor great.

Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in depth):First, i like your name :P secondly, since it's only a black belt clan there wont be noobs :P and your logo is terrific also ;)

Are you recommended by one of our members?: No.

Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted?: Yes.

Favorite/Best Official Mod: Best mod: Twinsword4fixed.tbm

Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Uhmm... ... I'm not really that "skilled" if you mean in real life, just an average guy. Maybe that i am reliable and honest.

Examples of that skill: I won't lie and so on, and you can count me in on almost everything.
Previous Clans: None.
Favorite Forum: None.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With: None.
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?: None. xD
Level of forum activity: If I'd rate 1-10 I'd say about 5-7, i log in almost everyday.
Number of Infractions: Uuuhm... ... I guess 0.

P.S
I know the "fatality" multiplayer move is a so called "noob starter" though it's an old replay, since, i rarely save multiplayer replays. also, i can't add more than 1 file, sorry if I'm stupid, though i can't understand how, since ImageShack says my replays are in the wrong format, so you will get the "fatality" move...
I am Noob
sorry mate but we need some replays. Or get to know us.
Last edited by shrimp24; Feb 16, 2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters]
For uploading replays, you edit your post, click "Go Advanced" and look for , the rest should be easy to do then. ;p

Also I would like to play with you first before giving my opinion.
I'd like to meet you in-game, I haven't played toribash for long time now, but I'll still be a worthy opponent for sure. :D I liked his app. , looks kinda friendly. For me, replays doesn't matter, It's better to see how good are you in-game. Becose you know, people are people and they'll always find a way to cheat. :p
Last activity 6 days ago. If you don't have problems, that means you don't care are you in or not. Too bad.
No.
Last edited by Mccqa; Feb 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM.
Hi guys. This is my second application.

Belt (Minimum is black): 7th dan. Almost 8th.
How happy are you with your level of skill in the game ? : I'm fine with it. Lower belts sometimes consider me pro. But I'm not comment worthy.
Why do you want to join us and not another clan?(please explain in in depth): Because This is a co-operative, great, mature, and big clan. I'm also assuming you're forum active?
Are you recommended by one of our members ? (if so,by who ?) : Ehh, no.
Have you read our rules, and do you agree to follow them if accepted ?: Of course, why not?
Favorite/Best Official Mod: Aikido, brushu, wushu, taekkyon, lenshu3ng.
Special skills: (Cannot include Toribash skills like replay-making.Can include any skills outside it): Pretty much of a Computer gamer/game tester.
Examples of that skill(if applicable, at least 2 would be nice): I don't have video or any other proof. But you'll find out.
Previous Clans(if any): [STC], [Pure] [Plasma]
Favorite Forum(if any): I miss [Pure] Maybe this will be my favorite, next, since [Pure] Just died as I post this.
Toribash organizations Affiliated With(if any): [RSO] [Ninjutsu club] [TABD]
Do you have an alternate account, and if so, what is it ?( we don't allow multi-clanning) : None.
Level of forum activity(Important!): Alot. I'm incredibly forum active. I subscribe to all of my clan's threads and check them out. Even ORGs.
Number of Infractions: 4 warnings, 0 infractions. (Useless post, useless post, useless post, joke impersonating)
Attached Files
sparr dobby.rpl (658.2 KB, 7 views)
S omega - sister machine.rpl (76.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by omegadark1; Feb 23, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yes. ur app could be better but u have nice replays and i belive that you would fit in nicly.
[Hunters]
@omegadark1: Are you sure you're 10 years old? You seem more mature than that. Replays are good enough. However, the infractions are turning me off. Still leaning towards a yes, but if you can meet us at room hunters, I may be convinced
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Originally Posted by lordtiger View Post
@omegadark1: Are you sure you're 10 years old? You seem more mature than that. Replays are good enough. However, the infractions are turning me off. Still leaning towards a yes, but if you can meet us at room hunters, I may be convinced

Thanks. But the infracts were not a big problem. I just kept forgetting to edit my posts...

And yes, I'm 10.

I can put more replays if you want? I'll try to keep up with you guys.
Attached Files
S omega - parkour rocks.rpl (664.7 KB, 6 views)
私の顔にそれを言う。
Yes from me as well, known you for a while, I like your level of skill it's very nice. I know for a fact that you're not an idiot, kind of like me, I forget to do stuff a lot.
~Yes
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|