Toribash
Original Post
TCU - General Conversations
Just a little chat thread, to talk about anything that doesn't relate to coding.
Last edited by Fee; May 16, 2011 at 05:41 PM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I'll kick us off:

What 2D games are cool? Genre-wise.
Doom. By far one of the best 1st persons even counting 3d. Play all the first dooms. Oh and lanning with a friend is the best.
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by rhyz View Post
Doom. By far one of the best 1st persons even counting 3d. Play all the first dooms. Oh and lanning with a friend is the best.

I'd love to see Doom being a genre, but it simply isn't.

I'm looking for genres, not games.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
4th Dan Black Belt
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
He just gave you a genre. First person shooter.

Hurr Durr

Blast, you're right.
First person shooters in 2D is "meh" anyway. Something else!
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Whatever genre the first Elder Scrolls game was. It's fucking excellent and I need more of these games.
Update my info, as if I only know C# and BF :P
ASP.NET, BF, C, C++, C#, CSS, Galaxy, HTML, JASS, Java, Javascript, LESS, POV SDL, SQL, VB.NET

Also, if one of the leaders doesn't become active within the next week I will probably just ask to take it over... Too much inactivity...
I hope it's alright for me to post here...

That's a lot of coding languages...

I really hope the members here will become active again. I'd really love some help with programming.
Members are active, get in #coding and talk to us.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.