Toribash
Original Post
Guys im leaving KiLa this is the reason
Ahh, this clan is very inactive, in this all time i have dont saw any our member in game...
And joining to the new clan.. Not official anyway.
you know what? you werent even active and also i'd say you dont know the porpouse of the clans, i figured that out when i saw you saying "this clan is very inactive" when the clan is inactive you must stick with it, not destroy it when its in need of help ,this is my final word for you : you shouldnt even join a clan, cause you may become a clanhopper, cause you don't stand a clan that is inactive
Originally Posted by rapenator View Post
you know what? you werent even active and also i'd say you dont know the porpouse of the clans, i figured that out when i saw you saying "this clan is very inactive" when the clan is inactive you must stick with it, not destroy it when its in need of help ,this is my final word for you : you shouldnt even join a clan, cause you may become a clanhopper, cause you don't stand a clan that is inactive

Point Proven
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.

LGOX likes to rage
don't take that too serious
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
1st. I want to have a clan from which I can discuss anything, that is active. Becose in this clan, i had to wait answer 24Hours~ this ain't good for me, in game i see other clan player's, noone of KiLa. So this is the problem...
you're just getting mad at everybody who leaves
BECAUSE OF A GOOD REASON!!!!!
we have inactivity issues, and we have to actually start working on them
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>