ES Recruitment Drive
ExplanationWhyGun43Left
Yes well not to start up an it all started when I took it upon my self to ally veal and gun did not like this I argued this point because he was mad because he got into an argument with the clan that he couldn't even remember he told me I gave no voice to anyone but I'm new to this so I did not know. If you guys really feel like I give no voice to you pm me but how it really went into flames is I wanted to ally [WAPOW] and I pm'd seth93 to see if he could get us allied now I took into consideration what gun said so I was gonna make sure that wapow and us could be allied then I was gona let them know that before we make it an official ally I would make a poll now I did not want to make a pointless poll if Wapow never responded because then it wouldn't even matter cuz it wouldn't be official anyways so if seth were to say no then I would have set up a pointless poll. Gun continued to argue and just kept disagreeing so he left then asking for all his tc back that he donated so I gave him all of the rest of my tc that's what happened. Hoped this cleared up things don't know why gun had to come here and start saying I'm a bad leader basically but its kk now all of this is cleared up no more drama PLZZZZ.
-----
It was a little misunderstanding and complication it happens sadly
-----
Hello fellow members of Eons we are setting up a poll me and Seth93 just talked it over Wapow is about to be a possible ally of Eons do u guys want that let me knowbecause if no one says anything against it we could ally with wapow.
Let me know your thoughts
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jun 30, 2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chack Me Out I make RPLS.
Originally Posted by ICEEMAN1 View Post
Yes well not to start up an it all started when I took it upon my self to ally veal and gun did not like this I argued this point because he was mad because he got into an argument with the clan that he couldn't even remember he told me I gave no voice to anyone but I'm new to this so I did not know. If you guys really feel like I give no voice to you pm me but how it really went into flames is I wanted to ally [WAPOW] and I pm'd seth93 to see if he could get us allied now I took into consideration what gun said so I was gonna make sure that wapow and us could be allied then I was gona let them know that before we make it an official ally I would make a poll now I did not want to make a pointless poll if Wapow never responded because then it wouldn't even matter cuz it wouldn't be official anyways so if seth were to say no then I would have set up a pointless poll. Gun continued to argue and just kept disagreeing so he left then asking for all his tc back that he donated so I gave him all of the rest of my tc that's what happened. Hoped this cleared up things don't know why gun had to come here and start saying I'm a bad leader basically but its kk now all of this is cleared up no more drama PLZZZZ.
-----
It was a little misunderstanding and complication it happens sadly
-----
Hello fellow members of Eons we are setting up a poll me and Seth93 just talked it over Wapow is about to be a possible ally of Eons do u guys want that let me knowbecause if no one says anything against it we could ally with wapow.
Let me know your thoughts

Icee if u dont accept for everyone to vote for something like u allied us with veal and Wapow then i will talk with an admin becuze its a leader duty to ask everyone before allying becuse every single one opinion hold his position so please ask everyone before doing things otherwise i will talk with an admin
and as for gun he is right and thats not a drama but ur making drama and u cant ally us with a clan and then search our opinion so please ask everyone or ill talk to an admin then i`ll leave the clan too.....
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
Icee if u dont accept for everyone to vote for something like u allied us with veal and Wapow then i will talk with an admin becuze its a leader duty to ask everyone before allying becuse every single one opinion hold his position so please ask everyone before doing things otherwise i will talk with an admin
and as for gun he is right and thats not a drama but ur making drama and u cant ally us with a clan and then search our opinion so please ask everyone or ill talk to an admin then i`ll leave the clan too.....

Mods can't help with that m8 im sorry ^^"
I literally just asked if anyone has a problem with veal pm me. And yes with veal that was a mistake but from now on I'm takin votes.
-----
Btw vote on wapow being are allies vote yes or no
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jul 1, 2016 at 12:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
And also guys I'm sorry if some of u rlly feel unvoiced it's just I'm new to this clan thing soo yah but dnt worry I'm getting tips n stuff so it should be fine.
-----
lker ill get back to you if we need anything thx .
-----
Well if no one votes I will accept the ally because I vote yes and if no one else votes ther is no point in putting these "polls"
So please vote by 12 at midnight I'm accepting the ally if no one else votes before or at 12 midnight.
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jul 1, 2016 at 02:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
In my opinion, it's the leaders decision to be allies, with Thief, Typhon and I added allies on our own will, without a clan vote. Members should trust the leaders intuitions.

#TipsWithMalf
Parrot
Thank u mal much luv that's my opinion too.
-----
Btw would u wanna be allies maybe I'm doen for it if u are .
Last edited by ICEEMAN1; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump