Ranking
Original Post
I really want to know to.

lol fake account
Not as far as I know, but you can request a permaban if you really want one...
Quit, probably.
Accounts can only be deleted using AdminCP.
So if you really want your account deleted ask an admin, I doubt they would do it without a reason though.
Originally Posted by Sku View Post
I really want to know to.

lol fake account

No this isn't a fake account. I just want to know how to delete my account. A permban or similiar..
Trials said it. You cant really delete it unless you have a reason. But if an Admin is on a good day they might delete it for you.
Why do you want it deleted?
He probley has some haters tring to get him i would delete this account to but im 4th dan now and dont feal like doin that hassle again
But really i dont think a admin will do that they might perma ban but that doesnt do much just keep the name locked
Originally Posted by Trials View Post
Accounts can only be deleted using AdminCP.
So if you really want your account deleted ask an admin, I doubt they would do it without a reason though.

You can delete accounts but nobody will do it.

Deleting accounts messes up the database, so we are not allowed to do it.

Besides, you dont need to make an account totally disappear, just dont use it again, it's that easy.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I figured my old password out to my old account I would like to request this one deleted or banned if that's possible it I have no need for 2 accounts.