[TEX]platision set.
wip :
head :
screen in-game :

flat :
wip 1.0 :
wip 1.5 :
C&C pls.
Last edited by GraphtiC; Apr 12, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
[Coffee]is the best clan
Make the eyes/visor bigger or just scale the nose thing down because it doesn´t fit thogether.
But i like the main idea
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
Not bad....but
all of your heads look similiar.
Try making the visor and the sides
diffrent than on the other heads you made.
That's pretty cool, it sort of reminds me of a pig, though . There's not much I can CnC on, but it looks great so far.
Not really liking the pig snout looking nose-thing.
Oh, and put your watermark somewhere else; Some one could easily just save the flat and erase your mark. It might get stolen.
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Make the eyes/visor bigger or just scale the nose thing down because it doesn´t fit thogether.
But i like the main idea

dont do any of that. they are big enough
Rondo
Some one could easily just save the flat and erase your mark. It might get stolen.

Well...it is just a wip, i don't really think people would steal this. It has some basic shading n' shit but it is just a draft.

When i saw the head, i tought it was a robotic pig. I like the visor style, but the side looks weird, i can't really say what is it. What colors you will use?
Last edited by Reaper277; Apr 6, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
Haha, a robot pig ;p

It looks great so far; I do suggest fixing up the 'nose' bit though, it makes it look like a pig ;o. Unless of course you intended to make it like that. Also, maybe add a little more detail or shading/lighting on the top. Great job, looking forward to the finished version
Nice start, too slow on updating. Probably should wait with posting these early stages.

Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
Some one could easily just save the flat and erase your mark. It might get stolen.

Does this look familiar to you?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I had a lot of things to do, but it's good I continued.
edite first post.
[Coffee]is the best clan