ES Recruitment Drive
I could make it explode with misfitting effects just like your ugly avatar, but no. This isn't a effect show off this is a logotype.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
I could make it explode with misfitting effects just like your ugly avatar, but no. This isn't a effect show off this is a logotype.

You shouldn't take criticism so negative, even if the poster doesn't post precise tips on how to improve it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
I just corrected him. I could model a full fledged battlefield with this logo as a worn out decal on a wall. But I just wanted to make the logotype it self.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
No, you shouldn't correct them. Just accept what they say, even when they're wrong. Anyway, you drew this from the start? Uhm, seems cool..
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
I accept that he posted in my thread, isn't that enough?
This is freeform? It's really good. Just a few issues I have is the smaller areas just under the actual hammer (where the hammer connects to the stick) and the bottom of the stick. The curving of the hammer into the stick seems too rounded and broad. Using less lines and cutting in more would look better, in my opinion. And at the bottom of the stick, maybe you could add a bit of a custom design. Like if you were carving into wood.

It really is a 9.5/10 right now. Good job.
Be obscure clearly.
Lol Freelancer spends all his time insulting and "Constuctive-Critising" others works and cant take a little himself. Hypocrit.

On topic the logos boring, un-original, take from an external source(pretty much copied), no deeper meanings or hidden messages. Looks like you havent adressed the true principles of logo design.

Better luck next time.
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Lol Freelancer spends all his time insulting and "Constuctive-Critising" others works and cant take a little himself. Hypocrit.

On topic the logos boring, un-original, take from an external source(pretty much copied), no deeper meanings or hidden messages. Looks like you havent adressed the true principles of logo design.

Better luck next time.

Finally a good post!

Nah I'm taking it good but I don't like taking crit. from people who don't know what they are talking about.

This was just a 10 min work as I got so angry with the extremely ugly logo:

Posted this here just for fun.

I had absolutley no idea that the clan stole the icon from Red Faction. Didn't really care doing research, but I knew it was stolen from somewhere as their clan members are horribly bad at art.

Thanks for commenting ! <3