Ranking
It's ugly in every way, either you or other people fiddle with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't do the first version? Or what do you mean? I fixed their ugly logotype which I posted in that post, in OP post is my version of their. Then I found out where they stole it from.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Everyone knew it was from red fraction. I wouldn't blame you, if you haven't played the series, good game to be honest.

And no, you dint fix the ugly logo because you just polished a poop that will end up being a better poop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by AoNanami View Post
Everyone knew it was from red fraction. I wouldn't blame you, if you haven't played the series, good game to be honest.

Only played the first game, it was epic, then I thought it got shitty. So I lost track.

Originally Posted by AoNanami View Post
because you just polished a poop that will end up being a better poop.

Didn't Mythbusters do that?
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 9, 2011 at 12:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
The first one looks like a penis.... Epic. i will buy it for 190tc my good sir *opens my wallet*
very epic, your typography skills are so awesome, perfect font.

IMO: replace the black with alpha (totally personal opinion, i just love alpha). Also why is the hand holding a chopped off penis? Resistance is famous for that I guess? ^^
Freelancer:
i think that the font is too hard for that type of Logotype ...
i mean that's too much reminding people of old BAD times.
Font could be more futuristic and that second attemp green color and that filter on the fist didn't fit the theme ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
IMO: replace the black with alpha (totally personal opinion, i just love alpha). Also why is the hand holding a chopped off penis? Resistance is famous for that I guess? ^^

Black background, yeh it looks much better with that but I felt like it needed some kind of background to make the dark red stand out more.

The dildo used to be a hammer xD

Thanks for the comment <3
Thanks for appreciating my comment tho ...
ignore me more please ;)
anyway would you mind try to change that things itold you in previous post ?
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.