ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX] Static Bot
So I made this head from scratch and I guess that it could be called my first attempt at a robotic head, at least without copying and pasting stuff on it, anyway i know its pretty simple in design and i wanted some C&C and how i could make it look better.

(the floop78 is a watermark)
Last edited by floop78; Apr 11, 2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: Its better this way
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I like it, but the straight lines under the mouth kinda look a bit weird. And I think you should add a bit of shading on the plates at the back, or maybe add some detail at the top.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Reminds me of Dead pool's mask.
Add more detail other than the all yellow and black and white. Also shade it better. 7/10. Keep editing it.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
yah with the mouth i was going for kind of a grid mask sorta deal. do you guys think it looks better with a regular mouth? as for shading hows this?

<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Add more details, especially on the back. Some shading would be quite nice too. 7/10
I was going for simple and i know its empty on the top thats why i made this thread was for suggestions on what to do, that and so i can improve my texturing skills.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I like the mouth. Maybe you can make it a smile?
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
yah i can but i cant post them now i will this weekend though still trying to figure out what to do with the top.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
well you should add some shading, and do u mind if i edit, but not sell?
Ever had an STD? | Need an avy/sigpic? PM me :)