ES Recruitment Drive
Decent replays, nice overlays... But no sync to speak of (YOU ARE USING PENDULUM, SYNC DAMMIT!), no interesting transitions, velocity shifting seemed well, not present at all. There were some nice subtle effects that I liked, otherwise not much in that department either.

Oh and use freecam, hit the damn 2 key and keyframe a path!

If you want any tips or have any questions about videos, just hit me up in a PM. I've made some myself.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
I enjoyed the video. It has nice replays, music wasn't bad too...
I noticed some sync there, though, you should make it better. The transitions were okay.
I didn't like the zooming effect at some places.
Well all in all this video is pretty good. If we consider that this is your first toribash video, then it's awsum.
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Very nice video, I personally thought it has some sync and i like dubstep so overall it was great for me. I think you should add some effects to your videos though because it was a bit to simple and plain for me except for at the very start (where it said you made it and all that). So good job.
hi.
So, uh why tecno (or what ever that crap is) theme? And where is the good ol' Russian propaganda music and style?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
So, uh why tecno (or what ever that crap is) theme? And where is the good ol' Russian propaganda music and style?

Drum and Bass, the band is pendulum.

Unique idea putting the names at the bottom of the screen, but I don't think the replays were that good.