Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Uke- Destroyed
Made in Photoshop.

Last edited by shadosoul; Apr 16, 2011 at 06:31 PM.
I like the idea, buuut here's some improvements, if you don't mind me saying.

Toribash's blood looks nice ingame when it's flowing, but for screenshots it looks nasty. Maybe try editting it/removing the toriblood and replacing it with new blood, from brushes or something, a simple run over with the burn tool would make it look like its on the ground.
The edge of the lightning is too pixelly and the inside it too blurry, instead of taking it from other image(which I assumed you've done and scaled it up) I would suggest creating it yourself or again use brushes to make it look much nicer.
The glow in the background is too choppy, blur the shit out of it and duplicate it.

It is still nice, btw. 5/10
Back for good.
Yeah, thats almost exactly what I was thinking with the blur thing. I'm going to do it now.
-----
The thunder is a too blurred- I know. But it was the only ammount that looked good. :P

Last edited by shadosoul; Apr 16, 2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I really like the second one yo made with the blur and such, makes it look epic. I can't really find anything I don't really like.
I'd personally give it a 7/10 for the second one. Nice work mate.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.