Toribash
Original Post
Cyanide - Recruitment thread
Hey fellow toribasher!

If you want to apply for a position in our strong and effortful clan, Cyanide, you'll have to live up to a few demanding criteria:

First off, we expect you to have some experience with the game, therefore you must at least be a Black Belt.

Secondly, your skill is a great importance to our clan, without strengh a clan will crumble. You must have a Win Ratio of 55, or else you'll have no chance in the clan. However, if you still believe you've got skills, show us, and we will determine whether you've got skill or not.

That's all, but don't think respect the clan and members or you won't find a place in this clan.

- Fast2day, Cyanide
Application is a must, unless we meet you/know you.

ASL:
Belt:
Win rate:
Activity(both ingame and on forums):
Why you want to join:
Your skill(art,war etc):
Best mod:
"Out of tragedy comes humor" ~ xMatts2801
hi my name and fowls'm good at martial arts mainly spar
ASL: Age: 19 Fri: Male Location: New York
Belt: 4th Dan black belt
Win rate:?
Activity (ingame and forums on both): Forum: 10 Game: 10
Why you want to join: I found this well organized with organized clan tag and wanted to help the clas
Your skill (art, war etc): war
Best mod: Boxshu
Fowls. First of all. You're not a 4th Dan, you're a Orange belt. Second of all you're in a clan already.
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
ASL: Age: 15, Male, Location: San Diego, CA
Belt: Black Belt
Win rate:50%
Activity(both ingame and on forums):Forum: 12 Game: over 150 hours
Why you want to join: Need an organized high ranking clan.
Your skill(art,war etc): akido, judo, mushu, and pendulum jumper
Best mod: akido
Hi, my name is Caleb. Im good at judo and mushu.
ASL: AGE: 11 GENDER: male Local: Rossville GA
Belt: BLACK
Win ratio: 46%
Activity: in game:10 forum:8
Why I want to join?: I want to join because I am a skilled, friendly, competitive player and I just want to have a clan so I can make more friends and to have a great time with my new friends.
My skill: judo, mushu, and wushu
Best mod: judo
To matts and fast, I hope u win the war with APOK and I hope I get recruited GO CYANIDE!! GOOD LUCK
Last edited by Anax; Feb 9, 2016 at 10:44 PM. Reason: I met matt and fast about 20 min ago
Olá meu nome é marcos tenho 14 anos moro em nova york sou bom em spar e outros jogos... espero que me recrutem de me recutar agradeço muito -'
-----
Hello my name is marcos am 14 years old live in new york'm good at Spar and other games ... I hope to recruit me from recutar thank you very much - '
Last edited by londreslol12; Apr 21, 2016 at 04:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
can i join ?
Belt : 5 dan
Skills : mostly Boxshu and akido
Previous Clans : white mafia
Reason to join clan : welll... i meet FireRobe97 and i thnik i can help in his clan
Met any members : FireRobe97 (?
Accep the rules of clan : yeah