Ranking
Original Post
Erth's DnD
Trying out a DnD thing. I've never DM'd before so we're just kinda winging it and not taking it too seriously.
I've opened up a channel in the discord where only the party members can talk in it but everyone can read it and keep up with the story.

Current participants are:
Icky
Pouffy
Neko(?)
Chirs(?)

If you want to have like a cameo or get involved a little bit that's cool, I can try and work you into the story in some way.

Gonna use this thread just for upkeep I guess? Character sheets, posting funny snippets etc.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hmm, I used to DnD back in the day would it be cool if I joined in maybe?
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Been meaning to get this going this week but I've not had as much time to myself as I'd have liked. I'll be writing the intro and story this weekend for definite, at which people can start their character sheets or whatever it is that people do at the start of a dnd campaign idfk
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey Erth, cool that you are trying it out! Reading the op I feel like you should underline how time consuming it actually is. Scheduling a session is the most complicated part since everyone has different lives and times, so you should have clear ideas of when and how many times are going to meet, plus combining that with a certain range of GMT. Be careful about how you choose your players or the story might end before it starts.

That said, I've a bit of DMing experience in DnD 3e (30 sessions in an homebrew campaign that is still going) so if you want some advices feel free to ask. DMing can be quite daunting, I remember very well my first times.

Btw, I don't know how experienced of a player you are, so you probably already know all of this ahah.
^ it's hell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
dead clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I fucked it

I do still want to do this at some point and I'm annoyed that I haven't properly got it going yet
I dunno when I'll get around to it though ((
She/They