ES Recruitment Drive
Yup yup, if Marvin Vettori, Andre Fili and Ray Borg (Ray fkn Borg) are the only reasons to get excited about a card, you're in for a bad time.

I think 250 looks pretty lackluster, but compared to this card, it looks like 249.
Oh no! The horror! Ray Borg has been pulled from the card...To be replaced by Gustavo Lopez (??)
#bestcardever
Co main and main missed weight aswell ... Literally the shortest card ever.

On a brighter note Dan vs porier in two weeks ��
I apologise for this post.
Hahahaha, what a total shitshow.

And I love ya boi Hooker, Jobo, but I dunno man, Poirer is a mensch. I like him against anyone not named Khabib. Plus he's got nice hair now. So yeah, I'm wary for your boy.
who fights conor next
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
who fights conor next

so many options.. unfortunately ufc will not let Conor fight until they can get ticket money. This all seems very strategic like an Ancient Greek war technique.
I think Conor will fight tony next, or khabib win or lose vs gaethje just because he needs to redeem That loss.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
fuckin paulo costa didn't win. I'm disappointed

he bit on every feint from adesanya which led to his defeat

i feel like adesanya dry humping costa at the end while he was down was uncalled for and people dont seem to have a problem with it but i thought it was gross lmao
Adesanya is just as cocky as Costa but everyone says that Costa deserved it... Well, he did, but people would say the same about Adesanya if he loses

I'm just disappointed that Costa fought like a beginner
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
i feel like adesanya dry humping costa at the end while he was down was uncalled for and people dont seem to have a problem with it but i thought it was gross lmao

He said in the promos that Costa is a bitch, that he was his bitch, and that he would make it known that he was his bitch. So he fucked him in front of everyone.

He's a man of his word.