ES Recruitment Drive
at the top it says toribash chat network,click the link.
then when it says connect, wait a sec, then type /join #vampire
Strictly a replay maker with a LOW amount of tc. (;
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
As far as i know you havent been tested yet, get on our irc channel to contact one of us immediately.

That.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
i have been in the chatroom and i have beaten kylan, endokun and exie
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
i have been in the chatroom and i have beaten kylan, endokun and exie

Originally Posted by soki123 View Post
i have beatin kylan and exie

Good for you, if you read the first page you would notice that they are not recruiters. Go on the irc channel and talk to either me or golden.

And out of curiosity where did you get the idea beating any member meant anything? im pretty sure i dident have that anywhere on the first page which i really hope you both read.

Also Laststand being in the chatroom means absolutely nothing when you fail to talk to anyone in that chatroom.
Last edited by Masterj05h; Sep 24, 2009 at 11:06 PM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by Masterj05h View Post
Good for you, if you read the first page you would notice that they are not recruiters. Go on the irc channel and talk to either me or golden.

And out of curiosity where did you get the idea beating any member meant anything? im pretty sure i dident have that anywhere on the first page which i really hope you both read.

Also Laststand being in the chatroom means absolutely nothing when you fail to talk to anyone in that chatroom.

well its fucked up i cant write anything
LastStand, when will you be on so you can be tested?

well i will be on much tomorrow but i got the chat working but noone answers me =S
Originally Posted by laststand View Post
LastStand, when will you be on so you can be tested?

well i will be on much tomorrow but i got the chat working but noone answers me =S

Get on the chat again last.
so far as iknow i have 3 votes from golden,kylan and espnz just need 2 more