Ranking
Original Post
Betting servers: Nudge line marker
I recently started making bet servers with my friends LucidSpore and Juanixk, and it's a pain in the fucking ass to keep track of the nudgeline.

I was thinking there could be a marker for the end of the nudgeline?
Last edited by Spirals; Feb 8, 2015 at 01:32 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Really? Keeping track of nudge lines is not hard at all. Not only that but you can get bots which keep track for you and there might even be a script out there for this. This definitely doesn't need to be something built into the game.
what if your not that good at coding?

it would be simple! just a Yellow or green mark!
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Really? Keeping track of nudge lines is not hard at all. Not only that but you can get bots which keep track for you and there might even be a script out there for this. This definitely doesn't need to be something built into the game.

"Might even be a script" doesn't really help us, and when you are trying to update desc, watch bets in case you need to cancel, remember you bought nudges and all that jazz sometimes it is a pain to have to count what number in the queue the nudge line ends (unless there is a quicker way and I am missing something). Nevertheless the suggestion has its fair share of issues even if lack of helpfulness isn't one of them.

Originally Posted by Flame View Post
what if your not that good at coding?

it would be simple! just a Yellow or green mark!

The problem for the program would be working out how much nudges are, sure you could use text commands but it would still be hard to program (the fact that you need to pay botmakers to show you how to make bots proves this).

Although it would be helpful for bet server hosts, it would only affect a very small number of people (bet server hosts who host big enough servers to struggle keeping track of nudge line). Considering how much work it would be to implement this into the game (basically giving everyone a free bot which not many people would use) wanting them to do it just for your convenience is a tall order.
Good morning sweet princess