#freeskizzify
/lp 0 or /lp 1 depending on if the player is tori or uke respectively
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
are those fuckin titties?

yo ban that guy dude...
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
/lp 0 or /lp 1 depending on if the player is tori or uke respectively

i'm saying permentant like this guy joins and i dont have to do anything and their tori is just blank
-----
Originally Posted by Skrrrrrrrrrrrrrr View Post
are those fuckin titties?

yo ban that guy dude...

he has a set of the character too his tori looks exactly like the chick on the sign
Last edited by Nurse; Apr 8, 2022 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
Originally Posted by Last View Post
i'm saying permentant like this guy joins and i dont have to do anything and their tori is just blank
-----

he has a set of the character too his tori looks exactly like the chick on the sign

havent tried it but maybe delete the user customs files and make the folder read only maybe it will work
Originally Posted by xMajedz0 View Post
havent tried it but maybe delete the user customs files and make the folder read only maybe it will work

ive done that but its a lot more tedious doing it and remembering to do it every single time i see someone with a tori like this
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I would also like to have such an option to hide specific tori's customs. Not only to hide the b00bs from the textures, but what bothers me personally is that some toris have a ton of items equipped, 512x body and joint textures and 3d items which take around 2/3 of the first turn to render on my pc. So many fights were lost just because somebody's tori is too "heavy".
Originally Posted by Father View Post
I would also like to have such an option to hide specific tori's customs. Not only to hide the b00bs from the textures, but what bothers me personally is that some toris have a ton of items equipped, 512x body and joint textures and 3d items which take around 2/3 of the first turn to render on my pc. So many fights were lost just because somebody's tori is too "heavy".

ESC > settings > effects > player customization, toggle off whichever you feel like is more resource intensive for your computer
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca