ES Recruitment Drive
pls accepted me
im 18 years old and i from indonesia in asia. i like animes like guilty crown that my favorite one. if you have steam just add me

steam: jakethefinn07

i play TF2,Gmod,Roblox,Minecraft,Five night at freddy,portal 2

wait i forgot. my name is aqil

thats all my information pls accept me thx
Hi Im FlipAKick (inRealLife Rokas) 11 Year Old From Lithuania(City Vilnius)
I Know The 1st Thing You Think Is That Im A Little Kid Yea I Know But I Usually Dominate Big Guys On Games.Games For Me Is Like A Way To Be More Of A Big Guy Couse In Real Life Im Not Really A Strong Dude.I Play Games Like Growtopia,Mineacraft,Samp And Toribash Afcourse I Dont Have Many Tc But I Play everyday.BTW Remember A Few Days Ago You Fighted Against Menace Im From That Clan.Im Just A Guy Looking For Friends And A Team.And The Anime's Are Awesome.Iff You Say No I Understand It Couse Im not A pro That can't Ever Be Beat.Im not A Pro Like:IRookie,Duck,Cold,DreamSkip,Kolorz.Kowla And Many People From Your Video's.My Belt Is Blue Just Got It Today/Im A Fastest Learner So I Make Moves,Use Youtube Moves Very Often.Please Reply To This Message
Originally Posted by aqil07 View Post
im 18 years old and i from indonesia in asia. i like animes like guilty crown that my favorite one. if you have steam just add me

steam: jakethefinn07

i play TF2,Gmod,Roblox,Minecraft,Five night at freddy,portal 2

wait i forgot. my name is aqil

thats all my information pls accept me thx

Hmm I'll give you a shot, Welcome to Sinon!

Originally Posted by FlipAKick View Post
Hi Im FlipAKick (inRealLife Rokas) 11 Year Old From Lithuania(City Vilnius)
I Know The 1st Thing You Think Is That Im A Little Kid Yea I Know But I Usually Dominate Big Guys On Games.Games For Me Is Like A Way To Be More Of A Big Guy Couse In Real Life Im Not Really A Strong Dude.I Play Games Like Growtopia,Mineacraft,Samp And Toribash Afcourse I Dont Have Many Tc But I Play everyday.BTW Remember A Few Days Ago You Fighted Against Menace Im From That Clan.Im Just A Guy Looking For Friends And A Team.And The Anime's Are Awesome.Iff You Say No I Understand It Couse Im not A pro That can't Ever Be Beat.Im not A Pro Like:IRookie,Duck,Cold,DreamSkip,Kolorz.Kowla And Many People From Your Video's.My Belt Is Blue Just Got It Today/Im A Fastest Learner So I Make Moves,Use Youtube Moves Very Often.Please Reply To This Message

Very hard to read with caps on every first letter of each word... Hmm sorry but I'm going to have to say no on this one.
Hey,
My Name is Ivo, i`m from Germany and 13 Years old. I sit on the Computer almost everytime, playing Games, watching videos or Programming. I`m a Huge fan of Animes (especially Mirai Nikki and Attak on Titan) and play online Games like Team Fortress 2, of course Toribash, Garrys Mod and Ace of Spades. I chose this clan because I love games and anime, and i watched the "How to play Toribash" Videos and i thougt, maybe i could learn a thing or two here . I am not really skilled in Toribash, i have the white belt. I like to play online with friends but also play alone sometimes. I came here to make new friends in other countrys, i would like to talk over what we are doing here, and maybe competitions.
thx concon
-----
what your name in growtopia im playing growtopia too!:dontknow
Last edited by aqil07; Oct 25, 2014 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
To join Sinon
Hi! I'm a hyper 14 year old that loves anime and games. The games I play are goat simulater, gmod and toribash. I play toribash daily and I can take a joke and I'm always happy. What's 9 + 10... 21! My Irl name is Zac and I got turtel Zac from the " I like turtles" and I spelt it wrong on purpose.
Originally Posted by AliasMe View Post
Hey,
My Name is Ivo, i`m from Germany and 13 Years old. I sit on the Computer almost everytime, playing Games, watching videos or Programming. I`m a Huge fan of Animes (especially Mirai Nikki and Attak on Titan) and play online Games like Team Fortress 2, of course Toribash, Garrys Mod and Ace of Spades. I chose this clan because I love games and anime, and i watched the "How to play Toribash" Videos and i thougt, maybe i could learn a thing or two here . I am not really skilled in Toribash, i have the white belt. I like to play online with friends but also play alone sometimes. I came here to make new friends in other countrys, i would like to talk over what we are doing here, and maybe competitions.

Hmm I get the feeling that you might be an alt of someone having just white belt and joined toribash this month.

Originally Posted by aqil07 View Post
thx concon
-----
what your name in growtopia im playing growtopia too!:dontknow

I haven't heard of growtopia before

Originally Posted by TurtelZac View Post
Hi! I'm a hyper 14 year old that loves anime and games. The games I play are goat simulater, gmod and toribash. I play toribash daily and I can take a joke and I'm always happy. What's 9 + 10... 21! My Irl name is Zac and I got turtel Zac from the " I like turtles" and I spelt it wrong on purpose.

Hmm what animes are you watching.
Hey, thought I may as well apply since I watch wayyyy too much anime and enjoy gaming :P, though I don't usually apply for joining into clans/community due to feeling awkward applying in threads

About me:
I'm Kyle, 15, who stays up way too late playing games, programming, and watching anime. That's the simple way of explaining me ;P Oh, and I'm from England (Excuse my bad typing (and typos), as of right now I'm extremely tired). I'm a pretty chill person, who's up for a discussion on something without throwing my point into their face .

Why I want to join:
I feel sort of lonely playing toribash without having anybody to actually connect with. Sure, I've spoken to a few people, but I wouldn't say I have any friend who I play regularly with. I would like to improve a lot, and I think this clan is what I'm looking for, where anime watchers and gamers are!

Edit:
Forgot to mention, yeah I do play other games!,
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037773367/
If you want my skype, just ask on steam ^_^
Last edited by ExtraZV; Oct 25, 2014 at 01:32 PM.
About Myself: Well, to start things off my name is Michael. I am 20 years old and I live in New Mexico. I have lived there all my life, I was born in Albuquerque and then moved to Las Cruces. I currently still go to school, I dropped out at a young age for no real reason but because I was tired of school. I later realized that it was a mistake to leave and I am now going back. I am a short tempered person as some of you might know. I have a tendency to rage at times because I really do not like losing and like almost every rager in this game my rage are usually complaints about how bad the person is(cause you know I am the best in the game and everybody who beats me sucks and got lucky). That doesn't last that long I rage and then get over it. I do not hold grudges, when I rage it's for that moment and that moment only. Now if you take the time to look past my short anger issues, I try to be a cool person, I love debating having a conversation with someone who doesn't think the same way is quite fun. I learn about them and they learn about me, though sometimes it leads to heated arguments.

Toribash History: Now some of you may know me as Clown. I applied in the past and I have to admit my attitude wasn't the best approaching the situation. My ego was rather high at the time and to be honest I assumed I would get in no problem and when I didn't it irritated me. I apologize for that incident but to be honest that showed me that I am not all that I think I am. I am a nobody with average skill. I am also known as Xec, now I am sure you guys know how this all went down. I was really stupid past actions and there is absolutely no excuse for the amount of trouble I have been in and as I may have said as clown I am changing. I have really been working on it as clown I was barely returning and still had sort of the same mindset though I wanted to change, I didn't want to put in effort to really change my self. Thus leading to another series of ban on site. Now my anger is still there but I am more aware of my actions. Sense I started about a month ago I have only received one warning from a mod for useless post. The post was a reaction to a small thing Solax did to show how easy it was to google simple problems.

Anime I watch: I just started, I started because I watched Avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra.

The Character progression and the story line was very mature for a nick cartoon and I have been hooked to it.

I started to watch SAO and it's awesome. First anime I have gotten into so far and it's pretty good.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by ExtraZV View Post
Hey, thought I may as well apply since I watch wayyyy too much anime and enjoy gaming :P, though I don't usually apply for joining into clans/community due to feeling awkward applying in threads

About me:
I'm Kyle, 15, who stays up way too late playing games, programming, and watching anime. That's the simple way of explaining me ;P Oh, and I'm from England (Excuse my bad typing (and typos), as of right now I'm extremely tired). I'm a pretty chill person, who's up for a discussion on something without throwing my point into their face .

Why I want to join:
I feel sort of lonely playing toribash without having anybody to actually connect with. Sure, I've spoken to a few people, but I wouldn't say I have any friend who I play regularly with. I would like to improve a lot, and I think this clan is what I'm looking for, where anime watchers and gamers are!

Edit:
Forgot to mention, yeah I do play other games!,
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037773367/
If you want my skype, just ask on steam ^_^

Accepted, Welcome to Sinon, hope you find some friends

Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
About Myself: Well, to start things off my name is Michael. I am 20 years old and I live in New Mexico. I have lived there all my life, I was born in Albuquerque and then moved to Las Cruces. I currently still go to school, I dropped out at a young age for no real reason but because I was tired of school. I later realized that it was a mistake to leave and I am now going back. I am a short tempered person as some of you might know. I have a tendency to rage at times because I really do not like losing and like almost every rager in this game my rage are usually complaints about how bad the person is(cause you know I am the best in the game and everybody who beats me sucks and got lucky). That doesn't last that long I rage and then get over it. I do not hold grudges, when I rage it's for that moment and that moment only. Now if you take the time to look past my short anger issues, I try to be a cool person, I love debating having a conversation with someone who doesn't think the same way is quite fun. I learn about them and they learn about me, though sometimes it leads to heated arguments.

Toribash History: Now some of you may know me as Clown. I applied in the past and I have to admit my attitude wasn't the best approaching the situation. My ego was rather high at the time and to be honest I assumed I would get in no problem and when I didn't it irritated me. I apologize for that incident but to be honest that showed me that I am not all that I think I am. I am a nobody with average skill. I am also known as Xec, now I am sure you guys know how this all went down. I was really stupid past actions and there is absolutely no excuse for the amount of trouble I have been in and as I may have said as clown I am changing. I have really been working on it as clown I was barely returning and still had sort of the same mindset though I wanted to change, I didn't want to put in effort to really change my self. Thus leading to another series of ban on site. Now my anger is still there but I am more aware of my actions. Sense I started about a month ago I have only received one warning from a mod for useless post. The post was a reaction to a small thing Solax did to show how easy it was to google simple problems.

Anime I watch: I just started, I started because I watched Avatar the last airbender and legend of Korra.

The Character progression and the story line was very mature for a nick cartoon and I have been hooked to it.

I started to watch SAO and it's awesome. First anime I have gotten into so far and it's pretty good.

Accepted, as long as I don't hear complaints about your anger issues then we're good. I want Sinon to be a friendly clan where any one can talk to us and interact with us no matter their standing.

Anyway, Welcome to Sinon mate!