Toribash
Ok strikas better hurry though. you have got 3 days to produce something.

13chillz the eye is soo much better. dont worry about the "clawing into the skin" anymore. Just these edits please: remove the white stuff on his eyebrow, make the metal a darker grey and make him brutally beaten up E.g. Scars and bruising along with more battle damage. Do this and i wont require anything more of you

Monobik, 13chillz and maybe strikas : Whoever gets my preferred head if you would be able to make alternate eye colors that would be great because i will be wearing the head for a long time
phail wale
Looks a lot better now. Only more battle damage and bruising/scars left
phail wale
I'm out. You're don't appreciate the effort we're going through and way too demanding.
Good luck with the other competitors.
"Anything running perfectly is running like clockwork."
monobi I haven't asked for anymore additions to your head? yours is finished. if 13chillz's head Isnt completed in 24 hours then I will pay you. sorry if I am being really demanding I just want this head as good as possible.
phail wale
Looks good. Tommorow I'll end the request and either you or mono I will be payed
-----
14 hours left till I hand the payment to someone
-----
anything new chillz?
Last edited by Tr1n1t33; Jul 16, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
phail wale
chillz you have won! can tough just add a bit of little battle damage and a bruise next to his eye. if you don't want to that's ok I'll send the payment after you confirm on whether or not you can add the bruise and battle damage.
phail wale