ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Gynx Requesting A Sig.
Hi Sig-makers!

I, Basically need a Sig. I trust you have seen DarkEnergys Sig. Now that Bloody rules. I would like something like that. Anything that fits into these catagorys -

1) Realistic looking.
2) Toribash related.
3) Has my name/Face/Tori-dude on it.
4) Blood and gore .
5) Scary.

That is all. Anything else you will need to make such a sig just ask, but i will need you to tell me how to do it. For example. I am a complete n00b at such simple stuff - So if you need me to put my head on here, you'll have to tell me how. Because i have no freaking idea. There is at the most (AT THE MOMENT) 1 K in this, THAT IF I COMPLETELY LOVE IT. Because thats all i have.

EDIT - Try anything new and i love it i will go over my limits. ( more than 1 K )

And i like "funny" like TheMehMan's sig. That's gotta be one of the funniest on the forum that i've seen.

Thanks people.

-GynX
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 25, 2007 at 09:56 PM.
C'mon people, IT'S SIG MAKING TIME!

- IT WILL BE A CONTEST, 1 WEEK, BEST SIG = 1K (OR MORE IF I LIKE ALOT)
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 26, 2007 at 08:59 PM.
Get making then! And spread the word please! I need more makers! I need a variety!

EDIT - Look's like we cant people - http://www.toribash.com/forum/showth...132#post129132
Last edited by Gynx; Aug 27, 2007 at 08:47 AM.
Yeah, I saw that, well this stinks, I worked hard on the sig, and halfway through, I found out that you can't use sigs anymore. Oh well.