Toribash
Original Post
Belts (Wearable items)
So, as you know, the Karate belt system, for most of the belts anyways, is implemented into the game such as, White belt, Yellow belt, Orange belt, ect. The interesting thing that came into my mind, is why are our Toris' themselves not wearing the belt prescribed to them? It would be amazingly cool, excuse my lack of words to use for that, to have belts in-game, that go around your Toris' waist. For example, you are able to have a white belt, as default, when you create your Tori, you are able to deactivate and reactivate it on the forums and such, and once you become, say the next belt, the White belt is no longer wearable, and orange belt is purchaseable in the shop, market. When you reach custom belt, aka, 20k QI, you could be able to edit the belt as you please, designs, colors, ect. Prices on such items, I cannot currently provide, considering I'm not swell when it comes to implementing new items.
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
This is an awesome idea and I think that this would be cool, I am now a supporter of wearable belts.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
i support as well...finding the great braain and the time you take with toribaash,i am really amazed with this idea.but the belts might be found disturbing in-game.i think if the waist/abs was bigger,you would buy a texture and color it.+1 respect.nice idea man
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think that you could add a feature onto the belts like flames like if you dont like the belt just type /opt belt and to get it back /opt belt 1. Kinda like flames where it is /opt particles and /opt particles 1.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Would be cool if your tori had the same colour as your belt,you cannot see it,maybe if you can choose where you want to place your belt e.g head,leg this would be better.
But i would suggest no customizing,what if you customize the belt to be white but your custom?
And i would say,this belt system should be in achievement
Last edited by 4Roger; Oct 7, 2012 at 03:56 AM.
someone didnt like your sig
How can this work
God belt is.......
WHAT COLOR?

And what would Custom belt be?
mindless machine
God belt is grey colour(unused colour),custom belt can be checkered
-----
Originally Posted by zenzen213 View Post
How can this work
God belt is.......
WHAT COLOR?

And what would Custom belt be?

God belt can be unused and custom belt can be checkered
Last edited by 4Roger; Oct 7, 2012 at 04:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
someone didnt like your sig
Well, let me answer a few questions. There would be a range. For example:
White belts can wear the White belt item from 0-20 QI, aka, the next belt. Then they would be unable to wear the White belt. To wear the orange belt, they would have to purchase the Orange belt item in the Torishop or market. For the god belt, I have no idea, as I said, not swell with additional idea about the God/Master/One/Elite belt.
-----
Custom belt would be as if it was a texture. Upload-able textures, like a Joint texture, or a body texture.
Last edited by Angelic; Oct 7, 2012 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots