ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Toribash Action Figures
Hey guys, was in school, and couldn't get Toribash Action Figures off my mind, I know one has been made before in around '09 but wasn't available for commercial sale or something like that..
I saw the pics of it and it did look really cool, what I was thinking, was why not bring them back? It'll increase the population of TB and it'll be really fun to play with if you're away from your computer, whether it's playing around however you want, or designing moves to try in-game, you'll always have TB with you.
I was thinking of if they get made, they can come with a special code that unlocks something on toribash, whether it's a few thousand TC or a full set of item textures, or maybe even an achievement..
Another idea relating to this, was, what if you incorporate some of the main staff members with their full texture sets for a slightly higher price?
Last edited by Butler; Aug 4, 2013 at 12:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
http://www.shapeways.com/model/60747...s&materialId=6 They exist, but no one knows if it actually works or not because no one has bought one yet.

Well that's actually my model from a few years ago. Couldn't test it on the account of shapeways won't deliver in my country without exorbitant fees.

Feel free to test it out. You can connect the joints by passing pins/hard wire through the relevant holes. Or if you can find 1mm plastic rods.

I have a model that works with revoltech joints but its a bit fiddly and they don't do "toribash motion", the model you linked does.

Tl;dr. Someone try this out if you can spare the cash
And with all joint colors
M
And maybe sell stickers with textures?
This would be a good idea
INB4 14 days ban
Lol, like a puppereers doll, with strings atached, so you can make it move.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Well that's actually my model from a few years ago. Couldn't test it on the account of shapeways won't deliver in my country without exorbitant fees.

Feel free to test it out. You can connect the joints by passing pins/hard wire through the relevant holes. Or if you can find 1mm plastic rods.

I have a model that works with revoltech joints but its a bit fiddly and they don't do "toribash motion", the model you linked does.

Tl;dr. Someone try this out if you can spare the cash

Seems I can get one for about 30 dollars, might be able to scrape up the cash in a week or so.

There is also a detail plastic, I wonder if that would make any difference.
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Feb 13, 2014 at 05:09 PM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
That plastic is a bit tough to paint cause its slick. The flexible white is good, but use acrylic paints or something. Its a bit porous so paint bleeds on it.
P.S. all the joints move like in the game (at least how I designed it)

Just not sure about the tolerances for the joints themselves. I made the gaps a bit wide, so you may need to pad them with cloth tape or something if they wiggle a bit. I'll be glad to answer some build questions if they come up.
P.p.s: it actually sucks that i'll make zero dollar profit from each sale :P
Toribash action figures...

A custom action figure.... that has your tori's textures?

EHEH...

This gives me an IDEA :33

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER