ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
$$$ to have post history wiped from the site.
On Reddit, you can optionally delete posts and it replaces the content with [deleted] or something.

Would be cool if I could pay like $35 to have my old posts "deleted" (I'd just say replace the content with something that obviously signifies it was removed, including posts that quoted the content), as I started playing this game when I was something like ten years old, and was immaturely toxic. I'm sure a good handful and a half of people could probably relate to that same issue.
I think i saw sir say somewhere you can email [email protected] or something about account deletion/getting your data retreived.
No one really cares what you posted 3-4 years ago, anymore. Whatever you did say is probably buried anyways amongst other posts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Money View Post
No one really cares what you posted 3-4 years ago, anymore. Whatever you did say is probably buried anyways amongst other posts.

with vip it'd be super easy to find though
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
No way, it's so much funnier just to keep it up and watching people get all embarrassed whenever it's mentioned hahaha. It's always hilarious seeing people censoring themselves because they're so embarrassed about stuff they've said in the past.
I'm gonna go and see if there's dumb stuff i've posted so i can laugh at it.
Originally Posted by Trissytron View Post
No way, it's so much funnier just to keep it up and watching people get all embarrassed whenever it's mentioned hahaha. It's always hilarious seeing people censoring themselves because they're so embarrassed about stuff they've said in the past.
I'm gonna go and see if there's dumb stuff i've posted so i can laugh at it.

big

There you go.

But money is right, no one actually really cares, everyone was that age once, and everyone was as immature as each other, I can't see it being worth the time to implement, pay barrier or not.

Kore Moderated Message:
This thread shoudln't be used to find old posts, I've deleted 4 of them so far
Last edited by Kore; Jan 8, 2019 at 03:00 PM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb