ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Market
Every item require over 10k qi had put to market a time ago, so there are no items like onyx or superior. Just put it into the market with no qi marked
I understand that there is a desire for onyx to be more accessible to people who do not have the required QI. But in Onyx's case, the ''colour'' per say, was designed to be specifically exclusive to the players who would reach its tedious qi requirement, therefore allowing it to reach the markets would mean that the exclusivity of the set would be completely diminished and the players who do reach the QI to access the items would have nothing to boast their commitment and skill in the game, I believe this would be unfair to those who have played to earn the QI and earn access to this item. The staff have continued to keep it exclusive to such players by removing it from the reward pool for the Season 6 event.

I understand why you would suggest this, and I could agree it would be a cool set to be able for most players to access. But you should also recognise that the cost which it would replicate would be so sufficient, most players wouldn't even be able to afford it. So really, what positive impact would this have on the market or the community.

Looking at the market, only the marketeers are allowed to display non-qi restricted items and even some low value items such as void blood cost 250k. I don't want to imagine the cost of any onyx item, but a minute number of people would be able to get it, which is similar to is currently. So this would have an effect which most players wouldn't even acknowledge.

My judgement
If you suggested a reduction of required QI, I would agree as the 50K QI needed to purchase onyx, in my opinion, is tedious and is too substantial. as someone with 18k QI I couldn't imagine getting 32k more games unless I felt like living on the game.

but thats just my opinion.
Last edited by Charm; Nov 26, 2019 at 09:04 PM.