Toribash
Original Post
Idol recruitment center
Aye, ya peeps who wanna do some formalities in joining Aqours or simply got rejected in trying to join aqours in discord or in game this is where you would appeal if you really want to join Aqours.

So if your here to apply actually, please try joining our discord first https://discord.gg/QKxM8ht and ask to be recruited whoever the first idol manager to communicate with you would handle your recruitment and each managers have different preferences in accepting aspiring idols but there's 2 rules that will always be included in recruiting you.

Qualification rules
You must not be toxic
You're not using your alt but if you got your main banned that's a big no no already so i suggest you make a post in here instead, give as the reason on why you're band included in your app.

Now lets talk about making your app,
There's no format to your app needed it's up to you on how you want to do it, you can either be formal or be a damn kid in your app as long as it says why you wanted to join aqours then it's good to go.

Some additional info
If you're looking to join Aqours you should know that we don't really care much about wars, we win some we lost some except for the guys ranked guilty kisses and the guys who follow them they're also kinda the backbone of the clan. Aqours is just a bro loving clan.

Clan rules
This one is so you won't be getting kicked after you join us, obviously
Look just dont be toxic to others or use an alt that is in another clan ( just dont tell us thats in you in your alt cause you'll only have 1 warning about it)

Aye ya aspiring idol peeps who wanna join Aqours create your shit apps now
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
hi im the mango in the discordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Originally Posted by HaveaMango View Post
hi im the mango in the discordddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

perfect we shall talk there
これ何?ゴミ?
i wAnT tO jOiN aQoUrS bEcAuSe mY GoOd fRiEnD aQuOrS tOlD mE tHeY aRe NiCe PeOpLe AcCePt mE PEEPOTHANKS
Yeah idk what i'm still doing on tb
Hi id like to join aqours because its official now and i wanna be cool, can i join please and btw im rank 51 so yea thats nice and i like to play toribash a lot with firneds and my friend hampa said this is the best clan ever and so yea i wanna join thanks for reading my application
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r