ES Recruitment Drive
Then remove the replays and art textures if you won't take the complete step, that's fucking absurd.

I'll make a detailed explanation on why it's important to have this be a mandatory rule later after I'm finished fixing my pc, because I don't think you edgelords should be in charge of this just like how Velair was against this rule.
Last edited by cat; Jul 8, 2016 at 10:12 PM.
free textures megathread question
does this mean you can't make a separate thread?
Last edited by Arctic; Jul 8, 2016 at 10:50 PM.
you can make a separate thread if you actually want your art to be critiqued. this thread is for textures you don't want any cnc on or textures you just aren't the artist of.
Ahhh fuckk!!3)it’s 2LIT . >>>>
you should also have someway to confirm that the author gave permission for said head to be made free?
Last edited by Arctic; Jul 8, 2016 at 10:51 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
you should also have someway to confirm that the author gave permission for said head to be made free?

its up to u if u own it

cats, can you post your own textures here too? ones that you want to be free?

what i mean is.. will threads like jusmi's be merged with this one or will they be left alone? since he's not asking for cnc
Last edited by Arctic; Jul 8, 2016 at 10:51 PM.
Originally Posted by Kirito

No. That wasn't a thing before and it won't be one now.
Originally Posted by Fizz
cats, can you post your own textures here too? ones that you want to be free?

what i mean is.. will threads like jusmi's be merged with this one or will they be left alone? since he's not asking for cnc

Yes, you can post them there. If you want to give a texture for free, but still want to get some CnC on it, make a new thread for it, just like you would do for any other texture/artwork. If you just want to give a texture away and don't want to get any comments on it, just post it on the megathread.

Also, I'm gonna repeat this here:
Originally Posted by Arctic
I've moved a few posts to the "Art Rules" thread. Please, try to keep this thread [Free Textures Megathread] clean and only post here if you want to give away some textures. If you have any questions or concerns, PM one of the board's LMods (Nagato9575 and cats) or an SMod. You can also post your questions in the "Art Rules" thread.

thank u
Last edited by Arctic; Jul 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
We've readded the rule regarding the requierement of listing music used in videos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Why is there a rule that you must post the size of the texture in a texture thread? I don't really see how this could benefit anyone and it's relatively easy to see how big a texture is.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=566213
this is the only thread I've ever seen that's been warned + having the texture size, pretty pointless imo
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Texture Rules
  • C/P sets are allowed, but reference images must be included.

Does this only apply to sets? What about head textures or random body textures? What about art that uses c/p pictures?