Toribash
View Poll Results: Who is the NEW ADMIN / LEADER!!!
Cowman101
1 Votes / 4.00%
LRG
4 Votes / 16.00%
Littodude
14 Votes / 56.00%
Other ( Not YOU!!! )
6 Votes / 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by cowman101 View Post
y do this. people think im not responsible, im not worthy, im not a good person, well im sooooooooo over this. if u guys really met me in person, u would see that i am responsible enough. i act like it on toribash because i thought other people would do it to get respect. the only one on my side is lrg. y wont u guys have a heart and let me have a chance. if i am leader and i mess up, u guys can take me out of power and litto or lrg can take the spot. the one thing i want more than anything is a chance to prove myself. i dont even feel like part of this clan anymore because u guys wont let me have a chance and to prove thay i can be a good clan member. please?

Why would anyone act like that to get respect?

If you screw up and destroy a clan you will dearly regret ever wanting to be a leader. If you really want a chance, make your own clan and see how it works out. And being a clan leader isn't as easy as you seem to think.

I voted Litto, he was in NEWB longest and has leadership skills.

[/invade]
Last edited by SrgtCorn; Sep 8, 2008 at 12:58 AM.
[CBK]
sgt corn, litto isnt in newb.

He still was in NEWB longest. =P
[CBK]
when i lose, im going to smash. i am going to stick with lrg, the ONLY one who thinks i am a good leader and a good toribashian.
I ♥ BenDover
when i lose, im going to smash. i am going to stick with lrg, the ONLY one who thinks i am a good leader and a good toribashian.

And that answers the question as to why no one wants you to be leader. =P
[CBK]
cow, you can't go around getting suspended and then when we need a new leader suddenly say "oh well thats not me" n' suff

and i never said you wern't a good fighter, i just said leader
chaztizzle
Proud member of _____