ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by anditsgone View Post
As a fellow modder I thought I'd suggest a mod idea that I've played around with for a while: An ghetto African rooftop run. Maybe Adobe houses with planks connecting the houses and a window that is boarded up that you can jump through. I can post inspirational photos if you still can't picture it. I understand if this isn't what you want your newest parkour dream to be, but again it's just a suggestion.

Boarded up windows & planks connecting roofs tht could be good idea to add :3
But ghetto african rooftops... I was Planning to make it more freeroam this time and was thinking to get some ideas from some real life parkour spots at 1 area I think it was called: chinatown Boston USA
Saw some spots at 1 vid from there and prob gonna try remake those spots close each other to make players able go around there free roam this time :3
Anyway thx for suggestion
Last edited by joope1; Oct 27, 2013 at 11:33 PM.
No problem, Obeyians UNITE!
I make mods.
Got invited to the GodTeam, respectfully declined.

i guess i need proof

Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Boarded up windows & planks connecting roofs tht could be good idea to add :3
But ghetto african rooftops... I was Planning to make it more freeroam this time and was thinking to get some ideas from some real life parkour spots at 1 area I think it was called: chinatown Boston USA
Saw some spots at 1 vid from there and prob gonna try remake those spots close each other to make players able go around there free roam this time :3
Anyway thx for suggestion

that nifty video.
The mod I've played and completed, but the mod does not cease to be great, keep it up and if you can let me know when you will leave your next mods, I'll be very grateful.
OMFG That replay is an epic inspiration o_o. Too bad I'll always suck at parkour. :C
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely