Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

If possible me, zwouter and Ale (maybe some others) should go in-game and get a recruitment server going, and if possible maybe broadcast it, I would totally come to this as long I know when it is and it's not too late.
[AC] Assassin
I think a recruitment server isn't smart, only noobs come to recruitment servers cause they want a tag. I'll just ask people I know ingame or they want to join.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay sound like a good idea. I get what you mean about the noobs and the tag, but it can sometimes pull off with some good players.
[AC] Assassin
So yeah, I just also left, made the bank and ale leader. As I'm pretty sure ale will also leave now I made bank the leader.
Beat and I couldn't really find out how to let the clan "survive" now.
We will revive this clan again 1 day. For sure.
but eehm, I'll keep posting here probs, unless ale leaves, then the clan is dead.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well leaving the clan isn't helping it stay alive guys, we need to stay and fight againt the leaving and keep active.
[AC] Assassin
This clan is actually already kinda dead.
I'm sure that I'll revive this in the future, don't know when tho.
Yeah dj, I know. Leaving a clan isn't the way to keep it alive. But I'm pretty sure it will die.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh, okay... well, i'm leaving too then, i have no internet atm (i'm on my cousin's house).
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
3 members and bank
rest in peace diamonds

everyone left yes too
what a coincidence that yes and diamonds die at the same time
8===D
Can someone log onto the bank and make me leader? I don't want to left this clan fully die!
[AC] Assassin