ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
As far as I know it's not possible. You can change position and axis of joints, but that's not the same thing. I wish you could, though, then you could have mods with different starting stances and whatnot.

Couldn't you (very tediously) adjust the position, axis, shape and range of joints/bodyparts to create the appearance of (a limited array of) poses with minimum effects on gameplay?
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Is there any way to make either uke or tori harder to dm without changing this to the other bout? like dm hold for uke being 200 and for tori being 100

Don't think so.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Couldn't you (very tediously) adjust the position, axis, shape and range of joints/bodyparts to create the appearance of (a limited array of) poses with minimum effects on gameplay?

As far as I know you could, but the joints would look weird when clicked. If you, for example, rotate a bicep 45 degrees down, then whenever you extend/contract adjacent shoulder the partition (between smaller and larger sphere of the joint) would also be angled. Not game-breaking by any means, but from my experience (from my MMAyy mod) people find it annoying. And I only did it with shoulders there; it'd be far worse if you altered more joints.
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
Is there any way to make either uke or tori harder to dm without changing this to the other bout? like dm hold for uke being 200 and for tori being 100

Don't think so.

There is.
In notepad under any joint you can add "dm_threshold" followed by whatever you want the threshold for the joint to be. I'm not sure how to do it in modmaker though, as I keep all my bodymodding to notepad.
Be mindful though that once you set a custom dm threshold to a joint, it's no longer affected by change of dm threshold in rules.
There also used to be a glitch in modmaker that would set dm_threshold on wrists and some other joints to 0, effectively breaking the mod if you had dm turned on. I still recommend opening your mod on notepad before uploading it and checking it for any of these kind of problems.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
Originally Posted by Obazu View Post
There is.
In notepad under any joint you can add "dm_threshold" followed by whatever you want the threshold for the joint to be. I'm not sure how to do it in modmaker though, as I keep all my bodymodding to notepad.
Be mindful though that once you set a custom dm threshold to a joint, it's no longer affected by change of dm threshold in rules.
There also used to be a glitch in modmaker that would set dm_threshold on wrists and some other joints to 0, effectively breaking the mod if you had dm turned on. I still recommend opening your mod on notepad before uploading it and checking it for any of these kind of problems.

Ah, neat. The more you learn
Alright thanks guys, yeah I use modmaker so I didnt actually know if I could do this
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
As far as I know you could, but the joints would look weird when clicked. If you, for example, rotate a bicep 45 degrees down, then whenever you extend/contract adjacent shoulder the partition (between smaller and larger sphere of the joint) would also be angled. Not game-breaking by any means, but from my experience (from my MMAyy mod) people find it annoying. And I only did it with shoulders there; it'd be far worse if you altered more joints.

btw I was wrong here. You could do it so joints look normal, as long as you only rotate body parts on the same axis they normally move on. If that makes sense.
Hi there, I made a mod and tried to set it on a private server, but it wouldn't load the mod to the server. I've used the common line to i.e. "/set mod ---" with correct spelling and case sensitivity. I also tried "ctrl-m" to open/load it from there but no luck, even though I was able to do so with other mods. Any ideals as to what I'm doing wrong? Much thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by AlienMusyc View Post
Hi there, I made a mod and tried to set it on a private server, but it wouldn't load the mod to the server. I've used the common line to i.e. "/set mod ---" with correct spelling and case sensitivity. I also tried "ctrl-m" to open/load it from there but no luck, even though I was able to do so with other mods. Any ideals as to what I'm doing wrong? Much thanks in advance!

I searched your name and no mods came up, so I assume you didn't upload it (here ). Do this first, and wait a couple of minutes. Easiest way to load the mod afterward is /lm yourmodname.tbm (case sensitive, you got that right, and don't forget the .tbm)

If you did all of that, and it still doesn't work.. well then I have no idea :l
Based MacSparrow I need your help again. I'm finishing up my poleaxe mod but there's a small problem. For some reason, my changing the position of forearms caused elbows to need different amount of clicks to contract/extend. Normally when you click an elbow twice, it extends. With these elbows, clicking them twice contracts them. This throws people off until they get used to it, but I haven't figured a way to fix it. Can ya help?
Attached Files
poleaxe_wip2.tbm (18.4 KB, 3 views)