Ranking
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
I applyed for metal because you guys were going to reject me.And how is that clan hopping if I didn't get accepted....

Because you dont just hop from clan to clan trying to get into one. Your goal should be to get into one clan in specific, trying it as hard as you can, and if you get rejected, you don't directly going to the next, because it should be hard for you to let go from your old objective.

That sort of poetic thing. Directly trying to get into one clan after another after getting rejected is also a type of hopping. But it's okay.
Also there wasn't no point in waiting for rejection if I'm missing the opportunity to apply for other great clans.So yea,if you guys were going to reject me anyways what's the point in waiting for it .
-----
But this is my second time getting rejected by this clan and I'm getting sick of getting rejected.But I can understand your point also.But now I'm leaving thread because there is no point in staying.But I am sorry if you took it that type of way.I apologize.
Last edited by IsUCkZ; Dec 1, 2014 at 11:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Alright bye then,I see you still can't use the biggest button.How ever will we miss you.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions