Toribash
@FlipAkick
A player card is a card where u can find by clicking on 'shop' and then u will see it. U can see ur profilepicture and tc & qi and stuff.

Greeting Jason (futered hated member) MAYBE
[Wake & Bake <3][Lift & Suplex][GESR]
Originally Posted by Craxks View Post
Name:Jason
Country of Origin:Belgium
Alts/Namechanges:Madjason is my old acc( made new acc because i want a another name
Beltnormally black) now its green
GMT:
Languages:english, dutch
Mods:greykido, ABD
Previous Clans (List most of the official ones) :kill N Chill (KnC)
Reasons for leaving/being kicked: no reason
Contact info: toribash private message
Why The Hated:Because i know much people of it, and i want to meet new friends and fight with them to beat other clans.
Who do you know out of The Hated?:Meeeehhhh <3 Realmee <3 Killer4eva <3 Hate <3 SupaFita <3
What can you offer/Special skills:Greykido master ;)
How long have you been playing Tb (Alts count) :I played it a few years ago, and then quited it, but now i'm back
About you:
I'm Jason, i'm 15 years old and live in Belgium, my hobby's: toribash
Forum active:8
In-game active:7 reason: My parents are divorced and i only have a computer at my dad's house and not at my mom's house, but don't worry , i'm getting money to buy my own computer.(I hope u understand).
Warnings/Bans and reasons why:My old acc got banned because i was selling Google stuff i customized( won't happen again) PROMISE!
Player Card:

Jason <3

Ps: I'm your friend Meeeehhhh <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And i want to be a friend of this whole clan

Look all the replays please ;)

I will try to test you at a moment. Name a time
-----
Well, nobody really listened to the free form app part, so use this, good luck people, min belt is Black Belt (1000 QI)
People don't listen these days do they. I will make an exception for you and you can try to get to black, then we will consider you FlipAKick.
Last edited by nord; Nov 2, 2014 at 09:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello, everyone.

Name: Joseph

Alt/Namechanges: my alts are TryHardLime, iDrama and Janzer,
Namechanges are none.

Belt: 9th Dan

GMT: UTC +2

Languages: English, Arabic and a little bit Japanese (Just a few words)

Mods: Aikido, Jousting, ABD, Greykido, xspar.

Pervious Clans: Bunny Army, E-raze.

Reasons for leaving/being kicked: I haven't been kicked, but I left Bunny
Army because everyone else did, same for E-raze, guess I'm the left for
dead ;P.

Contact info: Skype: Djbrops, FB: Joseph Hamedo.

Why The Hated: First of all, I like your name, I can relate. Second of all, you seem like very tight, loving clan that would aid me when I need help.

Who do you know of The Hated: I know SupaFita, Hate, Phileryno and I've played with AxelXD and Laithoon.

What can you offer/Special skills: I can offer everything I'm able to give, if you ever need my help, just contact me, I'm always ready.
Special Skills..? well.. nothing I can really think of, but there's this thing about me that makes 95% of the girls that meet me think I'm weird.

How long have you been playing TB: let's say about 2-3 years.

About you: I'm a 7th grader with normal teen issues, such as the urge to suicide, being a loner, OCPD, etc.. I'm also really skinny.

Forum Activity: Well I'm not really the type that would post a lot, but I am active, I mean I read stuff and I'm up to date but.. I don't post that much, unless it's clan stuff, like arguments and recruitment. I'd give myself an 8/10.

In-game activity: 8/10, when I'm not on, I'm usually either sleeping or in school.

Warnings/Bans: none.

You guys can check my replays in this link to see my performance and style, and wish me good luck!
Check out my replays? :D