Toribash
Hello i would like to join Vendetta. I think that Vendetta can and will be one of if not the best clan around. I am 13 and will be active only on the weekends although i will try my hardest to get the name out there. I am best at aikido and grappling, I will visit the forums when i have free time (that includes IRC). I am a sportsman so sportsmanship is very important me and i am competitive but always have a blast when playing toribash. I am currently a Orange belt although i was a blue until i was unable to connect to the server and had to make a new account. I live on the Pacific coast of the U.S and have never been apart of a clan before. I hope to fight with you and have a good time with this clan.

Sincerely, WarpedOrbs
Originally Posted by WarpedOrbs View Post
Hello i would like to join Vendetta. I think that Vendetta can and will be one of if not the best clan around. I am 13 and will be active only on the weekends although i will try my hardest to get the name out there. I am best at aikido and grappling, I will visit the forums when i have free time (that includes IRC). I am a sportsman so sportsmanship is very important me and i am competitive but always have a blast when playing toribash. I am currently a Orange belt although i was a blue until i was unable to connect to the server and had to make a new account. I live on the Pacific coast of the U.S and have never been apart of a clan before. I hope to fight with you and have a good time with this clan.

Sincerely, WarpedOrbs

Thank you for trying again. We are deciding on your app. Decision soon!

(im)

THE APP
-----
the app
Last edited by trollbash7; Nov 15, 2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump