ES Recruitment Drive
Looks like people noticed us.
You're all being proccessed.
-----
Maddilon, your grammar's atrocious, and it wasn't even in paragraph form. Plus all you play is twinswords.

-----
And mega, he's black belt and we got rid of the minimal post requirments, so he's good xDD
Last edited by darthc3po; Nov 16, 2014 at 05:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Now now~ Let's not insult peoples applications bud. Either give them a PM yes or and PM no. Don't say yes or no to people on here please.
Thank you very much.
~Rose~
Kawaii~<3
Hello, I would like to apply to this clan. My reasons are as follows: This clan seems like a nice, friendly place which I've been looking for, I am active and I will do my hardest to contribute to the clan. My favorite modes are: Judo and Mushu. I tend to help other people and rarely get angry. My favorite thing to do in Toribash is making replays, talking about replays I have some here to show. I am blue belt but I am an alt to a black belt (quickstar My rank is 4k. And my Judo rank is 500.
-----
( quickstar8 ) *
Attached Files
Nether's Rising.rpl (102.8 KB, 5 views)
MUM GET THE CAMERA.rpl (99.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by iNether; Nov 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OK, All recruiting is to a standstill, (sadly).
We are currently in a war or soon to be and we want to keep members down as this is happening.
I and my team are sorry but we have come to a realization that during wars recruiting is the last thing on our mind.

Also we are streaming and Making a Youtube channel
soon and our streaming schedule will be up on our page soon

-Stay Kawaii!!!

Tranzz - Graphic designer
You say please like I'm not a rebel
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
Hi im Crhis and...Well who cares call me Blacnex Im really 2dan black belt this is my new acc.I see that this clan have potential and is funny,i already played whit some of the members.How i can contribute? Well ask me anything except art, Ok? Nice.
-----
Best mod taido2. Progressing on Mushu
Last edited by BlacNex; Nov 20, 2014 at 12:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I dont care what you think........Im different, that make me what i am.