ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Water/Textured Blocks.
Hello. I have been thinking about if there was like a water blocked that would be 60% transparent and should
be possible to walk through and also when you're standing in that block it changes the gravity to -1,92, so you can swim.
I have also been thinking of texture blocks.
For example:

You should be able to upload a texture to a block with a command that takes a specific image from your desktop and uploads it on the block.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Mar 21, 2015 at 05:03 AM.
I'm iffy about the water. You can only "swim" if there is resistance from the water. Because toribash objects do not provide a resistance, there would be no way to move. Imagine setting the gravity to 0 and you're in the air. There's no way to move unless you push off the ground or objects, the case would be the same with water.

About the images, I think this has been suggested, and I like the idea. However, I think it would be best if the images came stock with each update. I mean, if you were making a mod, you could have the new cube/block as "brick" or cement, or whatever. I like the idea that people can upload their own pictures, but I feel like there would be that one person who releases a mod that puts a bunch of penises on the walls lol.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I'm iffy about the water. You can only "swim" if there is resistance from the water. Because toribash objects do not provide a resistance, there would be no way to move. Imagine setting the gravity to 0 and you're in the air. There's no way to move unless you push off the ground or objects, the case would be the same with water.

1-Gravity can be negative ( less than main gravity) like buyoncy force affects ur tori.
This idea is the first thing we must have in 5.0

2-The images/textures or bumpmap textures are usefull for this. If we use bumpmap textures we still can change the color of blocks.
However, I think it would be best if the images came stock with each update.

thats the best option.
Leon The Black