Ranking
Original Post
Whirlwinds headshop
Temp. closed up. Will open back up next week!

Hello toribashers. I'm cranking out heads every day. They are entirely customizable, meaning if you make a purchase I will customize it exactly how you want. That includes:
-Your name (Free)
-Colors (Free)
-Expressions (Possible cost)
-Transparency (Possible cost)
-Size (Free)
-You suggest something (Cost extra)

Heads

Not for sale at the moment. Need to transfer them from my laptop over to my main compy. You may pre-order, however.

Dwarf
700 TC
-Colors
-Your name
-Suggestions

Ninja
400TC (Will add hair for 50TC) Somebody is already interested in this! If the deal doesn't go through it will be back =)
-Colors
-Your name
-Suggestions

Eyeball
300 TC
Extras:
-Colors
-Your name
-Suggestions

Ghost Ninja (Transparent)
300 TC
Extras:
-Colors
-Your name
-Suggestions

Middle-aged beaver (Why a beaver, you ask? Well, why not leaving me alone about the damn beaver?)
200 TC
Extras:
-Colors
-Your name
-Suggestions

Can opener (Transparant)

150 TC SOLD to Carlton

Two tone
230 TC SOLD to bunnyroses

Tribal

150 TC
Extras:
-Colors

Colors
100 TC (You tell me the colors, and you tell me if it should be horizontal or vertical. No 2 people can have the same colors. Very simple, very cheap)
Extras:
-Colors
-Your name

Orders

Evil Smile
200TC Sold to kr3wclot
Last edited by WhirlWindX; Jul 28, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
Hey. Sup
Originally Posted by death20 View Post
i buy all for 800 tc :o

deal?

Edit: I guess the deal is off?
Last edited by WhirlWindX; Jul 20, 2008 at 02:40 AM.
Hey. Sup
whirlwind how do ya make transperancy PM plz thnx ohh yeh for wasting ur time ill buy ghost ninja money sent right bout now
JaCk Is BaCk
Need new head. Evil Head like how has big evil teeth and smile. He dont have eyes. Background golor would be black. And back of the head there should read Kr3wclot. How much this would cost?
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
Need new head. Evil Head like how has big evil teeth and smile. He dont have eyes. Background golor would be black. And back of the head there should read Kr3wclot. How much this would cost?

Sounds simple. So you're saying a black head with nothing but an evil smile/showing teeth? 150-300 would be a good price I think, how much can you pay?
Hey. Sup
I got the basic head done. I don't think its good enough, so this is for you to give me more exact proportion. What shall I do =)

I have to go for about an hour (probably) be back later.
Hey. Sup