Ranking
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Well good to see you posting again, and yes I did say I'd edit those flats I just havnt had time recently to get to it. And no I'm not keeping munchic beacause he really isn't the type of member that's going to do any good. And yes I know we need more members but we can't just accept anyone. This is not some noobie clan with 500000 white belts, who have like 3 posts. Other than that yes the co-leader position is still open, basically I'm looking for someone who starts making recruiting servers, posting often, finding clanwars, making art/replays, and starting/helping other events.

Ya i see what you mean and cool ill will get to start recruiting servers check, posting often almost check, finding clanwars no check, making art/replays check, and starting/helping other events no check as soon as i get my recovery disc for my laptop.
The Boss C;
Sorry eb,i'm leaving for real.This clan is very inactive,I don't see any clan members on the servers.Sorry eb,I had to.Bye~
Originally Posted by JiBaiLanJiao View Post
Sorry eb,i'm leaving for real.This clan is very inactive,I don't see any clan members on the servers.Sorry eb,I had to.Bye~

Alright im seriously over these effing people that keep leaving. It seems fast as I can try get members people just keep leaving. So unless we get a bunch more members and the activity levels increase im closing the clan. I really don't feel like leading a bunch a clan hopping idiots.

Edit: I'm accually just going to try leave the clan ya'll can find a new leader
Last edited by Muse; Sep 17, 2011 at 07:48 PM.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Oh... :l well that sucks you know i can't lead crap so you know what i guess im out too cause if everyones just gonna leave im not about to be the only one in this clan see you guys. It's been nice.
The Boss C;
hey this is XeC, since everyone is quitting im gonna close the DSC, i cant close the toriclan as eb was meant to do that but whatever, im just gona close this..... and fish if you read this please delete the toriclan for DVG, thanks

im out