ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Exhume member giving the clan a bad name
Alright so I was playing in a Semi-Pro Wushu server earlier, and there was a player there named: [Exhume] Lucaspot .. and every time I was about to beat him, he would just /spec and then come back in .. causing me to not get the win.

Since there is no official way to punish him, I just thought I would publicly embarrass him, so everyone knows what a fucking tool he is.

And to the leaders of Exhume, I would seriously re-consider him membership in your clan.
Lololololololololololololololololololololololololo l.

This is funny, you should maybe tell the leaders of Exhume.
Yeah also tell them he's been acting like a retard or something that pleases you.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
this is a clsn bord post this inyour own clan thread or make a privet thread

User banfracted. (Backseat moderating.)
Last edited by RedDevil; Jun 28, 2009 at 11:38 AM.
You seem new, Jiggin. Welcome to this community. This board in mainly for clan-related stuff, specially DSCs. DSCs are a brief description of your clan, and they're your clan thread. They're also what the Clan Council will read, when considering the officialness of your clan. So, if you have a clan, or wish to make one, create a DSC, after reading the stickies on this board.

Threads like this are accepted, though, seeing as Exhume doesn't have neither a DSC or a clan board.