ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Market Sale Fee
well i just got this idea. i readed much about that there too much TC around. so why dont put a Market Sale fee on?
i mean. if i want to sell an item in the market, for 1000 tc... i have to pay a fee of 10%( i pay 100 tc into the system that i put it on) that i even can put it on and then if u sell it again 5%.(these will go from the TC which i should get, so i get instead of 1000 just 950, and another 50 tc go into the system) so will go much tc away. into the system etc.
normal trading over the forum isnt with this fee.

that would really make TC more worth..
i just got this idea from Guild Wars 2 , their auction house is working with this. i just thought maybe it will help the community!

only con which i got now, is that more people will use the item forum and maybe the scam´s will incrase a bit. but im not sure about it.

what do u guys think about it? that will just incrase the worth of TC .. but marketing will be less worth..
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well i just got this idea. i readed much about that there too much TC around. so why dont put a Market Sale fee on?
i mean. if i want to sell an item in the market, for 1000 tc... i have to pay a fee of 10%( i pay 100 tc into the system that i put it on) that i even can put it on and then if u sell it again 5%.(these will go from the TC which i should get, so i get instead of 1000 just 950, and another 50 tc go into the system) so will go much tc away. into the system etc.
normal trading over the forum isnt with this fee.

that would really make TC more worth..
i just got this idea from Guild Wars 2 , their auction house is working with this. i just thought maybe it will help the community!

only con which i got now, is that more people will use the item forum and maybe the scam´s will incrase a bit. but im not sure about it.

what do u guys think about it? that will just incrase the worth of TC .. but marketing will be less worth..

But a lot of people use the market, is the thing. This would increase the value of TC, but wouldn't it decrease the value of items?

I don't support this, sorry
Your pal,
crith
Getting TC is not easy, especially in this game.
Not supported, although if the TC system changed (earning TC would be easier)
it would be a great idea
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
But a lot of people use the market, is the thing. This would increase the value of TC, but wouldn't it decrease the value of items?

I don't support this, sorry

yes it would, but not that much.
and the thing that the market is just overpriced and the item forums prices are fine, will it mix up...
and if then not that much how the TC will incrase.

Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
Getting TC is not easy, especially in this game.
Not supported, although if the TC system changed (earning TC would be easier)
it would be a great idea

well, depends on the type of player. people like me who are almost the full day online, can easily easily make tc with marketing. the newer people try their luck with tournaments. but actually it is easy to earn TC if u can!
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken