Ranking
Original Post
A new item called "The Cane"
I was thinking this "cane" could have textures added to it and maybe it could look like a gentlemen would use or an old man potentially this option could bring more money to Hampa and the textures could be priced with Irl money or TC though i think more people would buy the cane if they could edit it with TC. Though it may cause glitches if it were to just go through the ground it cant have an effect on other players because that would give an unfair advantage and disadvantage to other players or himself. what im thinking maybe it could have Specific prices for the textures and perhaps they could be quite high. or the cane could be quite high and have quite low TC options. Tell me what you think and more feedback the better keep playing hard Toribashers and have a nice day.
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Well, a 3d item that goes through the hand would simply be an annoyance and quite the eyesore. It could even potentially intervene with grab physics and so on. Like Daiymos and how them cover the head so fucking much. Textures and etc would simply be colors, having textures on a 3D item is silly. Not to mention you saying this item would cost USD Nah, only collectibles and things of the sort should stay as USD worthy. This could maybe be a Hip assessory with no recolor available, as part of Gentleman's Essentials add-ons, but otherwise..

Big no all around
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
I was thinking this "cane" could have textures added to it and maybe it could look like a gentlemen would use or an old man potentially this option could bring more money to Hampa and the textures could be priced with Irl money or TC though i think more people would buy the cane if they could edit it with TC. Though it may cause glitches if it were to just go through the ground it cant have an effect on other players because that would give an unfair advantage and disadvantage to other players or himself. what im thinking maybe it could have Specific prices for the textures and perhaps they could be quite high. or the cane could be quite high and have quite low TC options. Tell me what you think and more feedback the better keep playing hard Toribashers and have a nice day.

So, is this cane, like, a fancy walking stick basically? Like, using it in battle like a weapon?

If so, this would give an unfair advantage. I don't think Hampa and the other developers need more money since they get money from people buying TC, ToriPrime, Forum VIP, etc.

-Not Supported

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
uuuhh seems kind of pointless and think of how the candy cane didn't really make that much of an impact on the community, will a cane do much else? also how do you think it will look, like would it dangle from the tori's arm or would it just lean on the leg...
No real need to answer i still think not supported
-----
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
So, is this cane, like, a fancy walking stick basically? Like, using it in battle like a weapon?

quote wall

dun...
Last edited by Day; Mar 27, 2015 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
uuuhh seems kind of pointless and think of how the candy cane didn't really make that much of an impact on the community, will a cane do much else? also how do you think it will look, like would it dangle from the tori's arm or would it just lean on the leg...
No real need to answer i still think not supported
-----

quote wall

dun...

Can't read. Late at night. Dying. Hungry... Eyes burning from phone brightness.

My bad. But since it CANT be used against other players. I don't see the point in there being a cane. .-.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
so basically u want a big clunky item that is huge

u want to customize an already custom item
u want it to be cheap because you want it and have 4k

no.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Read the rules.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore