Ranking
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Why ban the person? Why not send them a message and say 'hey don't send anyone TC for a while while we figure out if you've broken some rules here'. If they ignore your warning that would should show malice and bad intent. Then there'd be no doubts about your ban. Alternatively, if you later find out some evidence that they broke some rules, then you punish them.

lol why would ms wait for them to send tc again to ban and then investigate
if it looks like someone broke the rules that they've broken before then wouldn't it make sense to, before they do it more, to ban them to prevent additional (regional currency) transactions?
they can enforce only on toribash.com, not paypal and they cant force the person that sold the tc to send the money back or vice-versa
I mean you banned diamond for suspicion for selling tc, because you had no proof and proceeded to demand for answers. Theres really only 2 reasons for those transactions that matter to you; either she sold it or she didnt.

Diamond answered this in her thread saying she didnt sell it. So why is Diamond still banned, ru accusing her of being a liar at this point at this point too? Diamond answered your dumb questions, you have no proof for your suspicions so just lift the fkn ban.

And this all goes without saying that you could have handled the situation so much better at the start than just banning diamond. Does someone really have to be banned to answer some questions....
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
1: you've been arrested on suspicion of robbing someone, did you do it?

2: no officer

1: do you have any proof that you didnt commit this crime?

2: i said no didnt i that means i didnt do it

1: you're free to go
Originally Posted by phish View Post

I mean irl they can only hold you in custodity for 24 hours under suspicion. So yeah basically its like that if they dont have any proof.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month

A simple PM asking Diamond 'what's going on' is enough.

We're not talking about people breaking real-life laws here dude. We're talking about rules in an online forum. If you wanna make Toribash = real life then how about we chat about 'Tori-Economics'... or Rule of Law (looking at u sir).

Additionally, real life doesn't have an immutable law which says that police reserve the authority to kill you at anytime, for any reason (Nabi and accounts). So let's stop this silly line of argument, eh?
Last edited by Ele; May 22, 2020 at 09:02 AM.
in irl u also need proof i think idk tho im only 5 hehe

what feet pics did u get for 850k doe
Last edited by skizz; May 22, 2020 at 09:15 AM.
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
lol get rekt nerd

Since this thread is apparently here to stay, it's going to be somewhat moderated. Expect posts like this one to be deleted and repeated useless comments to be infracted from this point onwards.

Actually yes. If the lame officer doesnt come up with enough proof of the accused person committing the crime, he cant keep him in custody.
Dia has been in custody for 4 days

Don't use examples that don't apply

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
"Under Investigation" bans exist as a way of questioning someone's actions and as a way of preventing any more possible rule-breaks while we investigate what's going on. I can tell you all from personal experience that simply asking via PMs won't get you an answer at all like half the time, so these bans serve as a way to encourage people to actually respond to the questions being asked. These bans are often lifted very shortly after they've been placed if the person at hand is innocent and we've received a proper explanation of what's going on. However, in this case instead of answering the question properly we are given a nonanswer and a lot of filler talk about being banned for no reason.
If you've done nothing wrong and try to answer all the questions being asked properly it shouldn't take long before you get unbanned.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!