Ranking
I want these os commands.

os.time()
os.date()
os.difftime (t2, t1)
:D
Is it possible to make a getZbalance and getXbalance function which tell you how far from standing upright your player is, in the appropriate axis?

Maybe it could just be like drawing a line from the players chest to their head, looking at the player from the top and telling how far big the line is horizontaly or vertically.

Also, I really REALLY really want a function that can tell you the level of rotation that a joint is currently undergoing; like if you passed the function a players knee joint as a parameter, it should return the angle between that players shin and thigh. Is this possible?
How about a client function that gets server information?
Like:

get_server_info()

Returns:
  • connection
    • ip
    • port
  • number (in your list)
  • info
    • desc
    • motd
  • players (could replace get_bouts)
    • name
    • qi
    • belt
    • ping
    • time played (on server)
    • wins
    • losses
    • friend (1 or 0, depending on if they are in your friends list)
Could make some sort of advanced server stats menu (like press tab and it shows all of this info). Not to mention the added 3rd party advantages of having the server you are connected to.
Last edited by Blam; Apr 12, 2008 at 09:49 PM.
:D
Half of it should be doable today:
get_bouts()
get_spectators()

Those functions are in the code already.
Something that tells how close something is to dismembering, or how much damage a bodypart currently has. Ya know, the turning red thingy. The redder the eaisier it is to dm.
New Ideas:
add_blood_particle(player index, x, y, z)
set_blood_age(age in seconds or time untill expire)
For making blood stay around longer.
set_blood_vel(Blood particle id {or something to define what blood particles to apply it to} , speed x, speed y, speed z)
add_blood_spout(x, y, z, direction of spout x, dos y, dos x)
Or lock it onto env objects once hampa implements that.
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Apr 17, 2008 at 06:57 PM.
i wish there may be something that recreate dismembered joints parts of urself...
maybe with some fluid effects.