Ranking
Originally Posted by max View Post
They should feel threatened by our masculinity!

everyone should be scared of the dogs.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Knew it, Lakers in 6
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by rifle View Post
Knew it, Lakers in 6

idk what that means but I have a feeling it’s got something to do with the basketball team? Anyways today Boris (Our prime minister) will be announcing about the new rules that will be set sometime tonight, basically all pubs and restaurants and other places will be shut down and more strict rules will be in place... fuck sakes
-----
So i've created a thread specifically for the clan bank.The current people who have access to the clans bank and thread will be Me, Royal and Zeus: We will be keeping track of what comes in and what comes out of that account.

If you want to donate anything then feel free to, just post what item you have donated or the amount of TC you donated.
If you have won a wager war, then also post that too so that one of the 3 users can log it in.
Last edited by max; Oct 12, 2020 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I've really been out here making it rain

also max that insta pic of you is fucking dapper I need to lose more weight before I start dressing like that (give me where you got your clothes at)
Max with the swag.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
So icky changed my name
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I've really been out here making it rain

also max that insta pic of you is fucking dapper I need to lose more weight before I start dressing like that (give me where you got your clothes at)

hahah cheers lad, I went far out of my comfort zone but thanks for the main man Melrose and my misses they both told me to buy an over coat, the shoes and chino’s are fire as hell bro.

Overcoats are expensive as fuck but worth it if you pick a good one, the one I bought was originally like £350 but I got it for £80, I’ll be posting more photos soon though. Also I don’t really buy clothes from online anymore, I like to go out to clothing shops so I can actually try stuff on, so I’d recommend doing that
-----
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
So icky changed my name

what a.... lovely name? You reckon he just slapped his hand on the keyboard and moved his hand around?
-----
Originally Posted by Jennie View Post
Why did he change your name

he made a thread, if you posted in that there he will put your name on a random generator that will pick once of the names, and I guess he was the chosen one, and only icky was to pick what name they would have
Last edited by max; Oct 19, 2020 at 02:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump