Ranking
Original Post
SUPER Clan Recruitment
All inquiries need to play me in best of 3 games of aikidobigdojo and rb_greykido.

Post here that you are interested with the following question answered. Your answer will not affect your chances, it is to understand your persona. If you aren't comfortable posting your answer here you can pm it.

The Heinz Dilemma

A woman was on her deathbed. There was one drug that the doctors thought might save her. It was a form of radium that a druggist in the same town had recently discovered. The drug was expensive to make, but the druggist was charging ten times what the drug cost him to produce. He paid $200 for the radium and charged $2,000 for a small dose of the drug. The sick woman's husband, Heinz, went to everyone he knew to borrow the money, but he could only get together about $1,000 which is half of what it cost. He told the druggist that his wife was dying and asked him to sell it cheaper or let him pay later. But the druggist said: “No, I discovered the drug and I'm going to make money from it.” So Heinz got desperate and broke into the man's laboratory to steal the drug for his wife. Should Heinz have broken into the laboratory to steal the drug for his wife? Why or why not?

(SUPER)