Ranking
Original Post
i have a BIG PINGING ISSUE
i play any other game and i dont ping

with this game, i ping every other match

i know this isnt on my end because i have good speeds and i literally dont ping in any other game

i live in NA WEST whats the big idea?
Are you still having this issue?

Are you using ethernet or wifi?

Is toribash allowed through your firewall?

Please let me know

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by wuuunder View Post
i play any other game and i dont ping

with this game, i ping every other match

i know this isnt on my end because i have good speeds and i literally dont ping in any other game

i live in NA WEST whats the big idea?

Try setting it higher on your priorities in whatever wifi manager you may be using too
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
the issue went away for a little bit (i'm wuuunder)

then today it came back and im starting to ping again

i have my firewall turned off and im using wifi instead of ethernet.
Originally Posted by DrGonz View Post
This might not help, but maybe:

Router = firewall
Check your router settings

A router IS NOT firewall, they are two very different entities and have different functionalities, hence different settings.

As for the issue, sometimes using wi-fi causes random pings from what I've noticed too. Toribash gives very little leniency when it comes to quality of the connection compared to other games. Not much you can do about it besides sitting closer to a router or connecting the cable.
Try pinging the toribash server using cmd, check your packet loss and ping spikes. Old thread but just in-case you're still having the issue, or anyone else. And on that firewall issue, router has it's own firewall and windows has it's own firewall, and there also is a seperate firewall device. So not technically wrong if someone tells to check firewall in their router settings
Last edited by MrSofty; Mar 6, 2020 at 07:58 PM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the