Ranking
Original Post
Tamer0's Weekly Competitions - Snap, Crackle but No Pop
Prizes sponsored by the Gamekeepers, cheers guys!

Hello and welcome to another weekly replay competition hosted by me, Tamer0! This week, I'm challenging you all to make a replay of Tori beating up Uke. Simple as that. Of course, there has to be a catch... For this competition, I'm going to have you turn off your dismemberment and come on over to the fabulous land of fracture.

Objective
Your aim is to make a replay where you attack Uke, causing at least 3 fractures. No dismemberments are to be performed in your replays this week.

Rules
The objective must be achieved.
Replays can't be any longer than 2000 frames.
Fracture must be on and at a threshold of at least 100.
Dismemberment must be off.
All replays are to be made in classic or sambo.tbm
All other game rules can be changed to your preference.
No hacking or stealing of replays is permitted.
A maximum of 3 replays may be entered.
All replays must be made for this competition.
Most importantly, have fun!

Judging
Providing you have followed the rules, I will allocate scores as follows:

Style ??/25
Destruction ??/25

Total ??/50

No third scoring category this week, so that I can leave it a bit more open for you all. ;)

Prizes
The 3 highest scoring replay makers will get the following prizes:

1st 10k
2nd 7k
3rd 3k

The deadline is April 10 00:00GMT (Friday night, Saturday morning). For why this is a shorter competition, refer to my results post in the last competition thread.

Good luck everyone, let the replay making commence!
Hey sprytryne, that replay is glitching up for me a little bit. The initial kick doesn't get any fractures but Uke "acts" as if he has got fractured, albeit in a glitchy manner. Would you mind trying to re-do that replay, maybe using Enikesha? I think it should work if the fractures decide to appear at the right time.

Also, that's looking valid to me Slurpy. Good work.
Let's see how this turns out.
Attached Files
Class O - Baboon's Bottom.rpl (225.1 KB, 28 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Hey sprytryne, that replay is glitching up for me a little bit. The initial kick doesn't get any fractures but Uke "acts" as if he has got fractured, albeit in a glitchy manner. Would you mind trying to re-do that replay, maybe using Enikesha? I think it should work if the fractures decide to appear at the right time.

Also, that's looking valid to me Slurpy. Good work.

the file size is too big for enikasha
anyways i looked at it again and it glitched ill upload it again in a bit
with another entry
Attached Files
Spry-Borenado.rpl (74.2 KB, 21 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Apr 8, 2010 at 06:39 AM.
Y hi there again Tamer
Here is mine
Attached Files
Torismaser-Plunger.rpl (106.7 KB, 10 views)
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
sup
Attached Files
T0 fraccomp.rpl (219.8 KB, 16 views)
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Alrighty, all of those are looking nice and valid. Good work guys.

Also, I've found a way to get around the glitching in some of these replays (Sprytryne's FracJump and Juhizz's fraccomp) so if you're making a replay and the fractures disappear after you've saved it, upload it anyway and I might be able to get it working as it should.